|Package Dimensions||17.53 x 13.97 x 0.25 cm; 136 Grams|
|Shape||T Shape Turbo Rim|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Grit Description||Turbo Rim|
|Special Features||T Shape Deep clean cut|
|Item Weight||136 g|
Kseibi 642146 Premium Wet Diamond Saw Blade 4 1/2 Inch Turbo Rim T Type Tile Cutting Tools For Concrete Masonry Granite Porcelain Stone Ceramic Brick Cutting Wheels For Angle Grinder Tool
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number Of Pieces||1|
About this item
- T type diamond blade 4.5 Designed for improved efficiency and exceptional performanceand cleaner deep cutting. KSEIBI diamond blades represent the optimal solution for obtaining a precise, quick cutter, with unrivaled durability, guaranteeing an excellent, uniform result.
- Stronger cutting and grinding segments combines aggressive dry wet cutting ability with a fine, clean cut and no burning of the segments. Elimination the possibility of single segment detachment.
- Metal steel core is made from high alloy, heat-treated steel. ensuring clean cuts as well as a wheel operation that is characterized by smoothness and a low level of vibrations.
- For use on most types of building materials such as concrete, reinforced concrete, exposed aggregate concrete, concrete paving, granite, quarry slabs, granite slabs, hard floor, sand-lime stone, brick and masonry.
- 4-1/2" (115mm) diameter, 7/8" (22.2mm) bore, 20mm-5/8" reducing rings included. Can be used on all types of electric and cordless angle grinders and marble saw cutters, such as dewalt makita bosch skill milwaukee black and decker worx metabo grinders etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY TO CHOOSE DIAMOND BLADES? SUPERIOR LIFE ► A Diamond blade used correctly, matches the cutting capacity of between 100 and 200 abrasive cutting discs FAST CUTTING ► A Diamond blade cuts at least twice as fast as an abrasive cutting disc REDUCTION IN DOWN TIME ► A Diamond blade needs changing much less frequently than an abrasive cutting disc BETTER HANDLING ► Much less cutting pressure is necessary thus reducing fatigue and physical stress on both the operator and the machine INCREASED SAFETY ► The strong bond between the diamond segments and the robust steel core make the diamond blade a safer product RECOMMENDATION FOR USE ► Check that the diamond blade is suitable for the material to be cut ► Fit the blade so it rotates in the direction indicated ► Do not exert too much pressure - let the blade do the work ► Check that the diamond blade does not vibrate during operation
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
NOTE: I'm cutting the cap blocks dry with both the MK and KSEIBI blades.
One KSEIBI brand blade does not last as long as the MK Diamond blade, but I get 3 (maybe more) KSEIBI blades for the price of one MK Diamond blade. It looks like three KSEIBI blades do as much cutting as a single MK Diamond blade, so I'm happy with this purchase. I recommend you give the KSEIBI blades a try!
Reviewed in the United States on 3 July 2019