|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash, Dry Clean|
RelaxBlanket Weighted Blanket for Adult/Teenager, Reduce Stress Anxiety for Sleep | 9KG Heavy Blanket for 80-100KG Individuals | 100% Premium Cotton Material with Glass Beads (Dark Grey, 152x203cm)
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash, Dry Clean|
About this item
- The RelaxBlanket weighted blanket can help relax your body by simulating the feeling of being held or hugged, making you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night.Wake up with full of energy the next day.
- The RelaxBlanket weighted blanket is meticulously crafted using OEKO-TEX CERTIFIED cotton, filled with odorless, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, premium glass beads that's woven into the blanket fibers. Glass beads are evenly distributed in each compartment, delicate and firm sewing Technology locks glass beads to prevent movement and leakage. Ultra-high-breathable cotton, more tiny glass beads and less fiber provide better temperature control for all seasons.
- Choose the weighted blanket that weighs 7%-12% of your body weight. The first time user will take 3-7 days to get used to a weighted blanket. Recommended 36''x48''/40''x60'' for single size bed, 48''x72''/48"×78" for twin size bed, 60''x80'' for queen/full size bed and 80 "×90" for king/queen size bed .
- The RelaxBlanket weighted blanket is machine-washable on a gentle slow setting. Because of its weight, it is better to dry clean or spot clean. It is recommended to choose RelaxBlanket duvet cover together for easy cleaning and protection of the blanket, extending the life cycle of the weighted blanket.
- RelaxBlanket specializes in the production and development of weighted blankets for many years. We always pay attention to your sleep health. We are committed to providing our customers with high quality weighted blankets and responsible prices. We will go out of our way to make sure our customers are happy. We are always here for you!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The RelaxBlanket weighted blanket offers great all-natural sleep help for adults and kids by offering the gentle sensation of being hug to encourage deep,healthy,restful sleep.
Our goal is to provide the best affordable sleep products for everyone. Sleep should not be a luxury item that a few can afford.
The RelaxBlanket Weighted Blanket Latest Design:
1.100% breathable cotton fabric: comfort and cozy.
2.Weighted insert with eight loops: ensure your weighted blanket stays in place.
3.Less fiber fill: perfect for body temperature control.
4.Glass bead technology: hypo-allergenic,non-toxic,odorless,premium glass beads.
5.Inner pockets: smaller compartments for even distribution and perfect adaptation to your body.
6.New sewing technology: critical to a long lasting and durable weighted blanket.
How to Choose the Weight and Size:
weighted blanket & body weight：5lbs for 40~70lbs | 7lbs for 60~90lbs | 10lbs for 90~140lbs | 12lbs for 110~150lbs | 15lbs for 140~190lbs | 17lbs for 160~200lbs | 20lbs for 190~240lbs | 22lbs for 210~260lbs | 25lbs for 240~280lbs
king size 80 ''x90 '' : 15lbs for 80~130lbs | 20lbs for 90~160lbs | 25lbs for 110~200lbs | 30lbs for 140~240lbs
Recommended 36''x48''/40''x60'' for single size bed, 48''x72''/48"×78" for twin size bed, 60''x80'' for queen/full size bed and 80 "×90" for king/queen size bed .
Reminder: weighted blanket would small than same size ordinary blanket because it is supposed to cover your body other than your bed.
Meditation,take a nap, cuddle up, watch TV, or read a book. The RelaxBlanket Weighted Blanket isn’t just ideal for a good night’s sleep - it’ll bring calm, comfort, and coziness to any time, day or night!
We take your satisfaction very seriously and pride ourselves on solving any issues you may encounter. Give our product a try and you'll get your best sleep ever!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered the largest size (80”x90”). Is it too much to ask that on the Australian Amazon, you include metric dimensions? The second highest weight (highest weight wasn’t available in AU). I’m a large man with a standard Australian Queen bed. It took some review reading to work out that there’s some bodginess going on in the sizing for these weighted blankets. The size I got overlaps my bed nicely.
What’s it like to use? It’s pretty good. I fall asleep easier. At bed time and if I wake during the night due to my bladder. It does make it hard to get out of bed in the morning. So snug. First few nights I woke feeling like I’d been exercising, but that’s faded. If you flip back the covers there’s a noise (shhh)from the glass beads, but I haven’t noticed any in normal sleeping use.
My only concern is high summer here is normally scorching, with a month spent on a bed, naked, with no sheets and a fan on. Not sure how I’ll use it then 🥵😬
By Alice Claudi on 19 October 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 11 September 2019
My sister and son already want one for themselves!
It's 'king-size' in terms of weighted blankets, which for some reason are never true to size? So if you want to put a duvet cover on it, keep in mind it's actually queen measurements. Knowing this ahead of time, I ordered this king-size because I actually needed a queen. Complicated? Yeah.
Okay, still with me? Now for the weight problem. It's a simple physics issue - weight spread over a greater surface area means less pressure per square inch. So with a blanket this size, the 'feel' is much closer to having a 3-5lb blanket on you. IE, useless. Manufacturers should keep this in mind, and offer this size blanket in much greater weights, proportionately.
I didn't bother trying this for one night, as soon as I laid under it for the first time to test it out, I knew it was a waste of my time and money.
It's still a good quality blanket and one of the cheapest ones for sale given the size, but I'd only recommend this if you actually need a 5lb blanket, or plan to sleep with this doubled up over your body.