- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 50 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 21 August 2018
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07GDS8QNF
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 20,665 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence Audiobook – Unabridged
See all 4 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
©2018 Ajay Agrawal, Joshua Gans, Avi Goldfarb (P)2018 Audible, Inc.
Read & Listen
Switch between reading the Kindle book & listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
18 June 2018
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
A Simple Easy to Understand Book about the impact of AI, they called it cheap prediction, on the world (be it business or society). The part that I find lacking is more examples of how the AI can be implemented vertically - beyond the typical Google, Amazon, etc.
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Business & Money > Economics
- Audible > Computers & Technology
- Books > Business & Economics > Industries > Computers & Technology
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
- Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > AI & Machine Learning > Intelligence & Semantics
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides