"I loved Practical Perfection! Once I started reading I couldn’t stop and I read it all in one go. I also sent it to my partner so that we can test out some of the family routines. I didn’t know that I identified with being a ‘striver’ and ‘self‐oriented perfectionist’, but that is exactly what I am. It’s such a relief to know there are other people like me … and that they are living happy and rewarding lives." ~ Meryl Johnston
• If you've ever been told "You're too hard on yourself" ...
• If you're especially prone to overwhelm, burnout and the feeling of being like a hamster on a wheel ...
• If your perfectionist tendencies are holding you back from truly enjoying life ...
Then Practical Perfection was written for you.
Five years ago, Kelly Exeter ticked all of the above boxes. Then she had a breakdown. It was in recovering from that breakdown that she developed a framework for herself. One that stopped her burning out all the time. One that helped her stay on the right side of overwhelm. One that got her off the hamster wheel.
Practical Perfection shares that framework and shows how anyone whose self-imposed high standards are holding them back can live an excellent life. One where:
• You get to achieve what you want to achieve without the constant stress and overwhelm people who set high standards for themselves tend to experience.
• You have time and space to be good to those closest to you.
• You have time and space to be good to the world.
• You have time and space to be good to yourself.