|Insole type||Arch Support Insole|
|Size||10 US/Men's 10-10.5, Women's 12-12.5 M US|
About this item
- Semi-Rigid Arch Support: Get the support and stability you need with the flexible shell and encapsulated design of Powerstep’s Original Full Length.
- Heel Cradle: For added support on impact, the heel cradle cushions your foot with each step.
- Dual-Layer Cushioning with VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology): High-quality, targeted cushioning protects your feet during athletic activity and standing or walking.
- No Trimming Necessary: Powersteps are easily moveable from shoe to shoe so you can get foot pain relief no matter what you wear.
- Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36.32 x 11.43 x 4.83 cm; 108.86 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Powerstep Insoles
- ASIN : B005AFHNA0
- Item Model Number : Powerstep Original Orthotics-U
- Department : Unisex Adults’
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,134 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #13 in Orthotic Insoles
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 5 August 2017
I found these gave me the proper arch support that I need, however they are not comfortable when worn for more than a could hours. They are very firm and they start to hurt my arch when worn for a long time. Not because they are lifting my arch the way they are supposed to but because they are too hard.
I personally shop on Amazon A LOT, and I sometime rely on theses review to help me decide if I should purchase something. I hope you find my review helpful, if you did, please help me out by clicking the "Yes" button below.
Another commenter also said that these would be a sure fit or you might have to cut just a tad bit, but not much to fit in the shoe. They were right about this also, I did not have to cut the insole at all. I ordered the 7.5-8 and it fit perfectly in 3 of my jogging shoes. No cutting and no fuss, just insert into the shoe and go (aside from getting used to them).
So, if you have pain on the bottom of you feet and/or your ankle, I highly recommend getting these because they are worth it. I could not be happier with these because they took my pain away. I am so grateful to those who commented on these and got me to buy them. Thank you and Powerstep for saving my feet and taking my pain away.
Update: Bought a pair for my husband and he loves them. Stopped his knee pain :)