- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Powerextra 2 Pack Replacement Canon LP-E17 Battery High Capacity 1350mAh With Dual USB Charger for Canon EOS M3, EOS Rebel T6i, EOS Rebel T6s, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, Kiss X8i Digital SLR Camera
- Battery: 7.2V, 1350mAh, 9.72Wh. Premium Li-ion cells for longer battery life with no memory effect. Fully compatible with the Canon camera and charger.
- Dual Charger: 5V / 2A input and 8.4V / 0.8A output, charge 2 batteries at the same time. Rapid charger. Come with USB cable, you can anytime charge the battery by power bank on the go.
- Battery with smart charger power for Canon EOS 77D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, EOS M3, EOS M5, EOS M6, EOS Rebel T6i , EOS Rebel T6s, EOS Rebel T7i, Kiss X8i Camera.
- Fully Decoded ( no queries and they show power level indication ): only in Canon EOS Rebel T6i, Rebel T6s, Rebel T7i, 750D, 760D, 8000D, Kiss X8i, 800D, 77D, 200D, EOS SL2 Camera. Non-Decoded ( no queries but the power level indicator is not displayed): in Canon EOS M3, EOS M6, EOS M5 camera. But batteries must be charged with Powerextra charger. Powerextra charger also can charge the original canon LP-E17 batteries.
- Package Includes: 2 Replacement Canon LP-E17 Batteries + Dual Charger + USB Cable + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.With precision decoding circuit board, our replacement Canon LP-E17 batteries are fully decoded only in Canon EOS Rebel T6i,
Rebel T6s, Rebel T7i, 750D, 760D, 8000D, Kiss X8i, 800D, 77D, 200D, EOS SL2 Camera.
2.The camera will not prompt our battery is not a genuine battery when you put it in the camera. It will display the remaining battery life
in the camera.
3.In Canon EOS M3, EOS M6, EOS M5 camera, there are no queries but the power level indicator is not displayed.
4.But batteries must be charged with Powerextra charger. Powerextra charger also can charge the original canon LP-E17 batteries.
Compatible with the following Canon models:
Canon EOS M3
Canon EOS M5
Canon EOS M6
Canon EOS Rebel T6i
Canon EOS Rebel T6s
Canon EOS Rebel T7i
Canon EOS 750D
Canon EOS 760D
Canon EOS 8000D
Canon EOS 77D
Canon Kiss X8i
Canon EOS 200D
Canon EOS 800D
Canon EOS SL2
2 x Replacement Canon LP-E17 battery
1 x Dual Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth
All Powerextra Products is 30 days money back, and 24 Hours friendly customer service!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tested this with a long exposure photo. I had my shutter open for 1hr 45 minutes with a fully charged Canon battery and got about half of that for one of these batteries. Pretty happy with that because these 2 batteries roughly equals 1 canon battery, and it’s STILL half the price.
Top international reviews
Also works great with no issues. Battery indicator works, no error messages. Used on T7i.
Don't press the battery too hard into the charger. I have found that the battery may not properly connect to the charger contacts. A light press will work. The charger also charges the Canon battery as well.
Definitely worth it.
I've bought off brand batteries before and they didn't stand up even close to original Canon batteries, but these do. I took them on a trip overseas and they were my go-to batteries, with the Canon one acting as a rarely used backup. There is no issue with the battery power levels showing up in the camera, and they last a very good time.
The charger is amazing. It works perfectly with these and Canon batteries, is much smaller and plugs into standard USB ports, allowing for MUCH easier travel. Honestly, I don't even know where my original Canon charder is.
These batteries are a good buy.
The PowerExtra charger is fine. The little LED lights don't go green when charging the original Canon battery, but it does charge. They do go green when charging the PowerExtra batteries.
The PowerExtra batteries are fine. They're bright white. The battery life seems good.
I haven't had them for long enough to feel confident in recommending them to someone else, but so far so good, and at the moment I'd still pick this over an $80 Canon battery.
One fantastic news is, the register in the camera so you get an alert when they are close to be empty.
Other compatible batteries didn't do this, you were just surprised when the battery was dead in the middle of a shoot...
Batteries are good but the charger is Hit and miss.
The charger has been replaced by the supplier and it is working properly..
You need to recharge them any time that you have to use them.
Charger works fine .