|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 year and up|
|Item Model Number||500-002|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 90.72 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.18 delivery
POWERUP 2.0 Paper Airplane Conversion Kit | Electric Motor for DIY Paper Planes | Fly Longer and Farther | Perfect for Kids & Adults | Ready to Use Aeroplane Engine Kits
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Number of pieces||1|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ FLY LONGER & FARTHER - Beat the world record for the longest paper airplane flight time easily by fitting your paper airplanes with our high-quality paper plane engine designed to provide you with over 30 seconds of flying time.
- ✅ FOR ALL AGES TO ENJOY - No matter the age, flying your POWERUP 2.0 paper airplane is a fun activity from kids to grandparents. Whether you would like to relive the good old days from your childhood or you are looking for a fun game to play with your child, our paper plane can do it all! Our conversion kit can also teach your kids the basics principles of physics and working with simple electronics.
- ✅ FLY WITHOUT WORRIES - Crashes are an inevitable part of this hobby. This is why we designed our paper plane conversion kit to be super durable. Its carbon fiber propeller shaft and ultra-tough rear propeller are virtually crash-proof.
- ✅ LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD - Engineered to work with a wide assortment of paper plane designs, you can experiment pretty much whatever type you could build as long as it flies on its own.. The pack even comes with simple designs to help you get started.
- ✅ FLY MORE OFTEN - What good is a plane that's always on the ground, right? Well, you won't have to worry about that with the POWERUP 2.0 DIY paper plane conversion kit, which only requires up to 20 seconds before flying time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tired of your paper planes hitting the ground before you could even start enjoying the moment?
but what if you could give your creations a little extra power? What if there was a way to easily shatter the 30 seconds world Record for the longest paper plane flight?
fly longer, farther and higher than you ever thought possible with the POWERUP 2.0 Paper airplane conversion kit!
meticulously engineered to turn your paper airplanes into actual flying machines, the POWERUP 2.0 airplane conversion kit gives your creations enough juice to stay airborne for over 30 seconds on a single charge (which only takes up to 20 seconds).
using it is as easy as child play. Slide the propeller unit onto a homemade paper airplane you make, quick Charge within seconds And launch!.
sounds promising, right?
it’s also an educational experience — POWERUP 2.0 meshes origami, physics and incorporates all the components of stem, (science, tech, engineering, math). this unique combination allows for schools and teachers to educate students using project based learning and learning the principles of flight and aerodynamics.
✅ suitable for large indoor, football field and park.
✅ runs on 3 AA batteries (not included>✅ super durable
give yourself the gift of more satisfying flights! Add the POWERUP 2.0 Paper airplane conversion kit to your cart now!
power up module, quick charging pack, extra propeller, special paper x4 design
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you know where to get propellers please tell me!!
Top reviews from other countries
in good condition this thing flies and flies. A well constructed paper plane (with instructions and the heavy paper provided) will climb to 30-40ft and fly for 30+ seconds, and on one occasion it circled us 3 times before levelling out and flying the entire diagonal length of a 10 acre field, landing in a puddle! It could easily have been a full loss but the electrics still work.
A really fun idea but sadly one that will not last I fear!
Great value at this price. Tempted by the Bluetooth app-controlled version now. :-)