The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible
is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Games section of the LSAT. This best-selling book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any game that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logic Games Bible
are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore's live courses and have consistently been proven effective for thousands of students.
The Logic Games Bible features and explains a detailed methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Games, including:
- Recognizing game types and the proper way to represent rules
- The methods for making inferences efficiently and accurately
- Techniques for solving each question type
- Detailed explanations for 30 official LSAT logic games
- Time management strategies
- Extensive drills to reinforce every major concept
- A classification of every type of game that has appeared on the LSAT since June 1991
- Access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answer frequently asked student questions.
The Analytical Reasoning problems on the LSAT are often the most intimidating; however, once you understand how to construct an appropriate setup and make the necessary inferences, the solution to each question is quickly discovered.
The following Game types are covered in detail:
Basic Linear Games
Advanced Linear Games
Grouping and Linear Combination Games
Circular Sequencing Games
Numerical Distribution Games
Limited Possibilities Games
The Logic Games Bible can be supplemented by PowerScore’s LSAT Logic Games Workbook, LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia Volume 1 and 2, and LSAT Game Type Training I and II publications. The Logic Games Bible is part of PowerScore's Trilogy, the definitive yet comprehensive guide to attacking all sections of the LSAT. The Trilogy includes the PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible.
About the Author
Dave Killoran, a graduate of Duke University, is an expert in test preparation with over 20 years of teaching experience and a 99th percentile score on a Law Services-administered LSAT. In addition to having written PowerScore's legendary LSAT Bible Series, and many other popular publications, Dave has overseen the preparation of thousands of students and founded two national LSAT preparation companies.