It’s a rather fabulous book in the way it is designed and written. I think that anyone who us searching for a way to break the patterns of their life could benefit from reading this book.
I found myself laughing in moments (even though it’s not supposed to be funny). The amusement comes from the reality of how obscure some of our fundamental beliefs are.
Paraphrasing an example in the book explaining how there is no past or future, there can only be now ...
“If you ask an eagle or a bear, what time is it, they would say the time is now and think, what a stupid question.”
Brilliant book & great audio.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Hachette Australia; 1 edition (1 January 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 073362751X
- ISBN-13: 978-0733627514
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 1.8 x 19.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: 80 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 95 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)