Posture Pump Dual Disc Hydrator Model 1400-D
|Price:||+ $26.17 Delivery|
- Relieves Painful Neck And Upper Back Stiffness, Headaches And Fatigue
- Reduces And Corrects Forward Head, Neck And Upper Back (Hump) Posture
- Shapes & Restores The Proper Neck Curve, Decreases Disc Bulging, Decompresses & Hydrates Compressed Discs
- Employs Breakthrough Technology Ofâ Expanding Ellipsoidal Decompression (Eedâ) Invented And Patented By Posture Pumpâ And Only Used In Official Posture Pumpâ Products
- What'S In The Box? (1) Posture Pumpâ Dual Disc Hydratorâ (Model 1400-D) [No Plastic Wrapping - Less Waste And Environmentally Friendly!], (2) Printed Instructions, (3) Product Brochure
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To be fair, I was initially skeptical about this thing, but I was in so much pain that I was willing to try anything. It initially made my neck muscles sore until I got used to it. But the persistence is worth the end result. If your willing to spend 15 minutes a day for the next month or so, this can be your miracle as is was for me. I recommend this whole heartedly, and hope this review will help others who are in constant pain and on the fence about trying out this Posture Pump.
My advice....TAKE IT SLOW. Do the warm ups. Inflate the pump just with 2 full squeezes at first. This is what I did, on the advice of my chiro who said that he sees people overdo it with the pump. So I did 2 full squeezes for about 3 minutes, deflated for 3 minutes, and repeated 3 times. I did this every other day for the first week. Always taking a day off in between. Then I went to 3 squeezes, same time, same days. Then to 4 squeezes, which honestly is where I have remained for almost 2 years now. I can't imagine full inflation, but everyone is different I suppose.
I use it just twice per week now, and my headaches are GONE. Haven't had another MRI, but my guess is that my discs no longer bulge, because I have none of the pain I used to. GO SLOW and STICK TO IT. If you feel it increases your pain, back of on inflation, but don't give up.
Stick with your chiro too....doing both is the answer for me.
I wish I could give more than 5 stars!