- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Human Kinetics, Inc.; 1 edition (15 December 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1450400965
- ISBN-13: 978-1450400961
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 0.6 x 24.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 422 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 70,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Postural Assessment Paperback – 15 Dec 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jane Johnson, MSc, is co-director of the London Massage Company, England. As a chartered physiotherapist and sport massage therapist, she has been carrying out postural assessments for many years.
Johnson teaches postural assessment as a provider of continuing professional development (CPD) workshops for the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT). This experience has brought her into contact with thousands of therapists of all disciplines and helped inform her own practice. She is also a regular presenter at the annual Complementary and Massage Expo (CAM) held in the United Kingdom.
Johnson is a full member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists and is registered with the Health Professions Council. A member of the Institute of Anatomical Sciences, she has a deep interest in musculoskeletal anatomy and how newly qualified therapists can be better educated in this subject. She also is interested in the relationship between emotions and posture.
In her spare time, Johnson enjoys taking her dog for long walks, practicing wing chun kung fu, and visiting museums. She resides in London.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Alternative Medicine > Massage
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Exercise & Fitness > Injuries & Rehabilitation
- Books > Medicine & Nursing > Allied Health Professions > Physical Therapy
- Books > Science, Nature & Maths > Biological Sciences > Anatomy & Physiology
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Physical Therapy
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Science & Mathematics > Biology & Life Sciences > Anatomy & Physiology