Frida Mom 2-in-1 Postpartum Absorbent Frida Mom Postpartum Perineal Ice Maxi Pads | Instant Cold Therapy Packs and Absorbent Maternity Pad in One Ready-to-use Padsicle for After Birth
- INSTANT COLD THERAPY: instant first aid ice packs built into the pad that delivers the recommended 20-minute therapy window. No freezer necessary.
- ABSORBENT MATERNITY MAXI PAD: Pad absorbs 260g of liquid beyond the cold therapy period.
- CUSHION SUPPORT: Super soft top layer for comfort in the perineal area and option to use for soft cold therapy on c-section incision.
- FULL COVERAGE: Pad covers the entire perineal area from front to back with an adhesive back for easy application and removal.
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, Fridet the MomWasher, and the best selling baby care kits
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 27.94 x 24.13 cm; 2.49 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 July 2019
- Manufacturer : AmazonUs/NOSAS
- ASIN : B07THDP4KZ
- Manufacturer reference : WYE3ZH4X1478
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,837 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Instant Ice Maxi Pads combine instant cold therapy and maximum absorbency in a single disposable pad so magical you'll feel like a vagician. Eliminate a layer to simplify your recovery routine because the last thing you need after pregnancy is more junk in your trunk.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
1. The instructions says to fold the item until the inner seal is broken. It took both myself and my midwife to break the inner seal.
2. The item is very bulky and uncomfortable. It looks like a diaper when wearing.
3. The "cooling" effect is short lived
4. I found that it made me feel more sore when I tried to sit with it on than when I was wearing regular pads.
I would not recommend this product. Watch youtube videos on how to make your own padsicles and use those instead. I believe the package came with 9 units and I ended up using only 3. I am only 7 days postpartum and am instead using tucks plus my own homemade padsicle.