I chose to read this book for an analysis paper for one of my college classes. Quickly, I found myself reading it for pleasure, forgetting to notate and highlight as I went on.
This is a lovely book that I would recommend for any adolescent. Jacob is a character that is honest and confused and angsty- very relatable. At times, he says and feels things that most are afraid to admit to themselves.
Easy read, relatable characters.
Minus one star because I loathe unsatisfying endings.
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Puffin; 1 edition (30 January 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141371684
- ISBN-13: 978-0141371689
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 470,784 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)