How do you turn potentially devastating situations into actual life-strengthening experiences? Through the positive principle. In this groundbreaking book, Dr. Peale shows you how to renew and sustain the power of positive thinking...and take a new look at the word impossible. Using the positive principle, you'll learn how to:
Organize your personality forces into action
Use self-repeating enthusiasm
Drop old, tired, gloomy thoughts and habits
Work wonders with a can-do attitude
React creatively to upsetting situations
Believe that nothing can get you down
Use the power of faith to come alive
From the Inside Flap
* Organize your personality forces into action.
* Take a new look at the word "impossible."
* Hold the thought that nothing can get you down.
* Get turned on with self-repeating enthusiasm.
* Drop old, tired, gloomy thoughts and come alive.
* Keep going strong with the excitement principle.