|Capacity||16 Fluid Ounces|
|Power / Wattage||175 watts|
|Material||BPA free food grade ABS, FDA certified, 304 Stainless Steel Blade|
|Item Weight||590 g|
|Product Dimensions||8.13 x 8.13 x 25.91 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.60 delivery
PopBabies Personl Blender, Smoothie Blender for Single Served, USB Rechargeable Portable Blender for Shakes and Smoothies, Stronger and Faster with Ice Tray Funnel Recipe, Carolina Blue(FDA BPA Free)
- -Unique Detachable Portable Blender: Be safer and prevent finger injury. Handy, Lightweight and Portability. Travel with it all of world No worry plug issues from different countries.
- - Rechargeable Personal Blender: CAN blend while charging just like plug-in blender BUT much more convenient and versatile than it.
- - Safer and Versatile Mini Blender: Use only Baby Food Grade Material, BPA Free, FDA, CE & RoHS Approved. Perfect for shake and smoothies, protein shaker, salad dressings etc.
- - Smoothie Blender no waste and easy to clean: As opposed to a counter board blender: quiet, less mess, fewer dish, less wash, spacing saving, no waste and easier to clean, dishwasher safe.
- -Larger Volume USB Blender: 17oz bottle size and 14oz available size, much larger than most of 8-10oz brands, Powerful enough to blend ice, frozen fruits, vegetable, nuts in only 20 seconds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This will make smoothies, etc so easily and doesn't take up lots of room. The only negative I could say is that ordered blue and got pink (which they did offer to rectify) but hey I can rock pink too so it's all good :-)
It doesn't blend very well. Bits of fruits left in it but if you don't mind then that's okay.
After reading the instruction book charged my unit for three hours till the led turned blue, and then was ready to use it .
So after adding fruit ice cubes from the silicone ice tray started up like a top quality electric machine cant believe how much power the unit has as it runs on rechargable batteries.It makes lovely smooth drinks certainly .
I also love that once i am finished with it can put the container in the dishwasher to be cleaned .Very impressed with this unit size the amount of drink up to 400 ml ideal size ,and great value for money .
The blender is ideal for smoothies and, if you're a gym enthusiast, protein powders and shakes.
Super simple to use, just the push the one button and blending starts.
Small and lightweight it's ideal for on the go.
The battery life is excellent and it comes with the recharging wire.
Also included are a funnel for easy filling of the blender and a ice cube tray that makes small ice cubes. These small ice cubes are easy to get into the blender and are also good for cocktails.
The blenders safety features means the product won't work unless it has been fully assembled.
No leaks also which is always a good sign.
The first thing I noticed is the material that it is made of. Durable plastic. It screams good quality. So I tested it to see if it's true : )
...and it definitely is. Its engine is pretty strong but do read the instructions where it says that you need to shake it as it blenders the ingredients.
I also like the booklet it came with where it gives dozens of ingredients to mix and make nice smoothies and/or juices.
What's not to like. I do hope the battery lasts as it says for a long time. Update will be soon.
Easy to charge. One problem it doesn't blend everything smoothly sometimes you are left with chunks of fruit and vegetables. Blades don't seem wide enough to cover the whole surface.