* Pictures are on both sides of the page and close to the binding area. There is no perforation, thus it is somewhat difficult to colour both sides comfortably as it takes efforts to flatten the book.
* Some pictures have too many half-shades of black, it is very difficult to overdraw it with other colours. It's completely fine in art book, but in a colouring book it is somewhat problematic.
* Some pictures have black coloured areas that you can't really colour, e.g, on page with "octopus-heads" in the 2nd half of the book.
* Paper is white and feels dense enough. Not texturised, but good enough to draw on it with pencils.
* Art is original and interesting. I believe this book is not for children (and was not targeted to them as far as I understand). There is no profanity or whatever suggestive context, though. It is just the theme of some pictures is a bit dark.
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications; Clr Csm edition (31 May 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0399582258
- ISBN-13: 978-0399582257
- Product Dimensions: 24.9 x 1 x 24.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 540 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 50,744 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)