|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, USB 2.0|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||18 x 8.2 x 2 cm; 710 Grams|
|Item Weight||710 g|
|Item Model Number||USBC-MD103|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 July 2020|
Plugable USB C to HDMI Multiport Adapter, 3-in-1 USB C Hub with 4K HDMI Output, USB 3.0 and USB-C Charging Port, Compatible with MacBook, Chromebook, Dell XPS, Thunderbolt 3 and More
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||USB, HDMI, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt, USB 2.0|
|Number of ports||3|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- 3-IN-1 EXPANSION - This USB-C multiport hub enhances your setup by adding additional ports including a USB 3.0 port, HDMI port, and USB-C Power Delivery charging port - all via a single USB-C cable to your Mac or PC with Thunderbolt 3 or a full-featured USB-C port
- HIGH DEFINITION - Digital AV multiport adapter allows for an external HDMI monitor to stream video and multitask with support up to 4K 30Hz resolutions. No drivers required; easily plug and play on compatible systems
- HIGH SPEED DATA - The USB 3.0 port on this USB-C hub supports up to 5Gbps data transfer to quickly sync and transfer files. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices and can be used to connect devices such as your flash drive, USB cable, camera, and more
- STAY POWERED - The USB-C pass-through charging port supports USB-C power adapters and can charge your laptop with up to 60W of power. Not all laptops support USB-C Power Delivery, please confirm with your laptop manufacturer
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. This product is covered by a 24-month limited warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Extend and charge your laptop with the USB-C 3-IN-1 Hub
Connect your essential workstation peripherals to your laptop with a single, compact USB-C Mini Dock. The Plugable USB-C to HDMI Multiport Adapter (USBC-MD103) is the perfect companion to connect an external HDMI monitor, USB peripherals like a flash drive, and provide power to the laptop—all through a single USB-C connection on supported systems.
Keep your laptop charged with the USB-C charging port. Supports USB-C power delivery input and can charge supported systems up to 60W.
USB-C power adapter not included. Accepts USB-C power adapters from virtually any manufacturer.
Connect your HDMI-equipped monitor, television or projector to your laptop and achieve resolutions up to 4K 30Hz (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) .
Other popular supported resolutions include 3440x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, 1920x1080, and lower.
Note: This adapter will not work with DisplayPort monitors.
Connect your Devices
Equipped with one USB 3.0 (5Gbps) port so you can connect your must-have USB peripherals and storage devices to easily transfer files and keep your work in sync.
The USB 3.0 ports are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
|Compatible Systems||Plug and Play installation on any Chromebook/Windows/Mac/Linux hosts which support DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) video output functionality. Adapter has been fully tested for functionality on the MacBook Air/iMac and iMac Pro/MacBook and MacBook Pro/Google Pixelbook/Dell XPS 13 and XPS 15/Lenovo Thinkpad/HP Spectre x360/Samsung DeX-capable devices/Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Go and many other systems which support USB-C DP Alt Mode.|
|.||Audio is supported on HDMI capable TVs projectors and monitors with built-in speakers.|
|Incompatible Systems||Most current phones and tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alt Mode video output., ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode video output.|
|.||Most motherboards with dual USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 ports are limited to a single Alt Mode output; only one Alt Mode adapter supported per system.|
*A separate and not included USB-C charger is required for USB-C Pass-Through Charging
**4K 60Hz is only supported on laptops which support DisplayPort 1.4