- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Plugable MXChip AZ3166 IoT DevKit Integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure, Arduino Software
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Build a cloud powered IoT app in minutes using Microsoft Azure services with this fully Arduino compatible board.
- Develop quickly and seamlessly utilizing Visual Studio with the Arduino Extension
- SoC module combines the power of the ST Microelectronics STM32F412 at its core and Cypress BCM43362 for WiFi.
- On-board peripherals include an OLED screen, headphone output, stereo microphone and abundant sensors like humidity & temperature, pressure, motion (accelerometer & gyroscope) and magnetometer.
- 25 external GPIO pins on the edge connector allow you to connect many external sensors and actuators.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Build a Cloud Powered IoT App in Minutes
The MXChip IoT DevKit (a.k.a DevKit) can be used to develop and prototype Internet of Things (IoT) solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure services. It includes an Arduino compatible board with rich peripherals and sensors, an open-source board package and a growing projects catalog.
Seamless Development Experience
Use Visual Studio Code with Arduino Extension to quickly build a full-fledged IoT application that integrates multiple services like Azure IoT Hub, Logic App and Cognitive Services. Our projects catalog has innovative samples to help you get started and build your own project.
Powerful ARM Cortex-M Board with Rich Peripherals
SoC module combines the power of the ST Microelectronics STM32F412 at its core and Cypress BCM43362 for WiFi. The on-board peripherals include an OLED screen, headphone output, stereo microphone and abundant sensors like humidity & temperature, pressure, motion (accelerometer & gyroscope) and magnetometer.
Fully Compatible Arduino Board
All the cool things you can do with an Arduino can be done with the DevKit. It is targeted for developers to create and prototype IoT projects, using a low-power device, quickly and easily. There are 25 external GPIO pins on the edge connector of the board, allowing you to connect to external sensors and actuators.
In the box: 1x MXChip AZ3166 IoT Devkit, 1x USB 2.0 A to Micro-B Cable, 8x Insulating Polymer Adhesive Feet
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
By the way, there are some courses in edx.org concerning MXChip AZ3166 and Azure IoT Hub implementation.
Only thing I would've added would have been a rotary encoder, or at least a linear pot to play around with. But then again, I know this is more to make IOT devices that work with Azure (but can work with anything) so it's not really meant for how I'm using it... a pre-breadboarded collection of crap I can play with in Arduino.
I have IoT running on AWS no problem. This MS offering isn't inspiring me to look at Azure IoT.