- Original Comfort Straps help relieve pressure and prevent digging in
- Our exclusive Spanette fabric keeps you feeling comfortable and supported
- The floral jacquared pattern provides a touch of femininity
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Picture #6 shows the net like material that I find scratchy and uncomfortable. Picture #7 shows the underarm view with more scratchy material and how high it comes up, right to the top and feels scratchy.
So, these photos show you views but to tell you feel...It does life my (nursing for 12 yrs straight) floppy ladies! The are right up there! I like that! Not sure about the pointing out though....I love this color...but I think it kind of stops there. This bra has a lot going on texture wise and a lot of separate sewn together parts. This must be why I can FEEL this bra everywhere! I know it's hard to find a bra your so comfortable in your forget it's on but this one is sending me sensory reminders in numerous areas all at once. However, it does stay put! I gave it a pretty fair star rating I think. I could wear this bra and be confident it will stay put and give me a nice lift, oh and I feel it is slightly side sliming which in my ladies case is great. But also I will be irritated all day "feeling" it all over me and I am wondering if after a day's wear will my underarms become raw? It's going to be a toss up on keeping it or returning it. I will update!
* Update: extra pictures added with cotton dress on. The bra actually hasn't bothered much sensory wise nearly what I thought it would. However, as other reviewers have mentioned....I really don't know how I feel about the pointed torpedoe look!
1. Support - Awesome! My girls are where they belong! I don't feel them bouncing around when I'm moving about.
2. Comfort - pretty good. The band around does dig in to my side at times because the band is too tight. The straps also dig into my shoulders, but I have very heavy breasts.
3. Fit - get a size bigger in the band than you normally wear. I bought this in the same size as all my bras, even the one I bought in a different brand with this order. All my other bras I have to use the smallest length. This one I am on the last hooks and it's still a little tight. The cup size fits well. I do not have the girls sneaking out. The back does allow for "back breasts" when fitted too tight.
4. Price - can't beat it!
I hope this helps you in your quest for the perfect bra!
Update: I ended up buying enough for the week. The price was $10 each and I decided you can't beat these for that price. I did order the next size up in the band and that helps a bunch. I wish it didn't have lace on the edges, which can become itchy and uncomfortable in some spots. Other than that, I love the support and the price!
First, it smells terrible when you first open it. I mean, I always wash clothes before I wear them because of various chemicals, but I never feel like I HAVE to based on smell and feel. It was super chemical smelling but also a little rotten smelling.
Second, it fits terribly. For a product made for plus size women and women with large busts, it really gets the proportions wrong. My main problem was the arm holes were super short so it was digging into my armpits under and was super high on my back but the straps felt too tight on my shoulders.
Third, the material is scratchy and unpleasant.
Fourth, it makes you look like you have 1940s boobs
Fifth, I figured it’s not a bra for a low cut top, I didn’t realize it will really only work with turtle necks, T-shirt’s, and button ups. I have a very modestly cut scoop neck blouse and I wouldn’t be able to wear this bra with it because of how it’s cut. Modest v-necks might work.