- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 9 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Audible Studios
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 19 November 2013
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00NPB5EDE
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,145 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
Playing to Win: How Strategy Really Works Audiobook – Unabridged
See all 6 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
©2013 A.G. Lafley and Roger L. Martin (P)2013 Audible, Inc.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
7 September 2016
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I read this book one year after completing my MBA and found it very helpful like a refresher course. A good read.
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Business & Money
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Strategy & Competition
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > Strategic Planning
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides