- Product Dimensions: 22.5 x 12 x 28 cm ; 272 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Item Model Number: CA22198436
- ASIN: B00TAWZ0IQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Yodo Kids Insulated Toddler Backpack with Safety Harness Leash and Name Label - Playful Preschool Lunch Boxes Carry Bag, Cow
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Toddler Backpack,Lunch Bag and Safety Harness in one. With vivid zoo faces, the lunch backpack makes Kid's lunchtime much playful.
- Detachable tether (L48inch) for the smallest travelers secure easy to attach tether all keep walks in crowded spaces relaxed. Take off the tether and your toddler will feel like a big kid with his/ her own mini lunch backpack.
- Safe and Washable Lining: Our washable lining is BPA free and FDA compliant.Roomy, insulated bag keeps food and drinks cold for 3 hours Stains, marks, food residues from lunch boxes can be easily washed away or cleaned and it will dry fast.
- The backstrap is long enough for mom or dad to put it on one shoulder when the kid gets tired
- Bag size: L8.5 x W4.5 x H10.5inch, just right for little kids(Ages 18-48M), or a mom and baby on-the-go
Colour: Blue Cow
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Storefront Link: www.amazon.com/shops/yodo-groupIs it Lunch Bag, Toddler Backpack or Safety Harness?
All of them. Traditional lunch bags or boxes with insulation and a grab handle are carried by hands.
This backpack style kids lunch bag combines lunch bag, back pack and safety harness in one.
Take off the tether and your toddle will feel like a big kid with his/ her own mini lunch backpack.
How large is the bag?
The capacity is big enough to hold thermos, sandwhich and and small snack.( max)
If you took those small waters or a juice box you'd be able to fit a bit more.
Dimensions: L8.5 x W4.5 x H10.5 inches
How do I clean the lunch bag?
Yes, the lining is washable and the bag itself can be rinsed from outside to get rid of dirt and stains.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've tried several including skip hop. But these are the most sensible all in one solution.
-insulation for meals and bottles
-toddler harness/leash (yes you need it even though you said "no way I'm doing that to my kid!")
-the length of the harness is longer than skip hop which is absolutely necessary
-blackstrap with chest harness so that it doesn't keep sliding off of tiny shoulders
-the bag opens from top as opposed to lunch bags that open from sides. This helps keep milk bottles up right even when opening the bag. A HUGE requirement for people with tall Dr. Brown bottles. You don't want a leaky milk bottle in your kids daycare backpack
-insulation is not of a high quality. It feels very stuffy in some places. But it does its job of keeping things cool.
-the toddler harness is plastic as opposed to quality construction like skip hop's metal clasp.
-it is also placed at the top as opposed to bottom. So with a wiggly toddler, it ends up getting wrapped around the neck!! Ouch! Easy solution is thread the harness down from back. It's long enough so you should still have enough remaining on your hand with just enough for your kid to run around.
-no additional pockets except for that one big main compartment. Had the stuffing in the front been a bit less, they could have given a nifty little pocket there to put cutlery, paci and bib or something small like that.
Overall very happy. Having tried several backpacks, I know the cons of this one are easily workable.