- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.55 delivery
Play-Doh - Numbers, Letters & Fun Play Set - 8 Tubs of Dough - Creative Kids Toys - Ages 3+
- Set of colorful letter and number molds lets your kids mix and match their ABCs and 123s for endless spelling and counting fun
- Set includes plastic knife, 26 letter molds, 9 number molds and 8 cans of PLAY-DOH compound
- Ages 3 and up
- No batteries or electronics, just some imagination and squishy Play-Doh fun!
- Toy includes: plastic knife, 26 letter molds, nine number molds & 8 x 28g cans of PLAY-DOH compound
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hasbro is a global play and entertainment company committed to creating one of the world's best play experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including Nerf, My Little Pony, Transformers, Play-Doh, Monopoly, Baby Alive And Magic: The Gathering, as well as premier partner brands. Through its entertainment labels, Allspark Pictures and Allspark Animation, the company is building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Hasbro is committed to making the world a better place for children and their families through corporate social responsibility and philanthropy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I can't imagine trying to use these pieces as classic molds (i.e. put the Play-Doh in and remove it to create a letter.) They are too small and shallow. If you're looking for a way to create 3D letters, you'd be much better off purchasing one of the cookie cutter sets.