Play-Doh - Mega Pack - 36 x 85g Tubs of Dough - Creative Kids Toys - Ages 2+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plenty of Playdoh compound for endless hours of fun and simultaneous creation
- Convenient 83g cans make cleaning up and packing away an easy task
- Never have the wrong colour for your creation with 36 different coloured compounds
- Have a Playdoh party and invite your friends over to create epic stories and different creations
- Includes : 36x 83g cans of compound
- Ideal for: Christmas Presents, Birthday presents, kids parties, holiday entertainment, gifts, special treats, early learning, preschool, educational skills
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Play-Doh Modeling Compound
Inside every kid is an explorer and an original creator. Inside every can of Play-Doh compound is a colorful, irresistible invitation to explore creativity in a hands-on, uninhibited way. Coincidence? Definitely not. That's because the Play-Doh brand empowers kids to shape their own stories and anything else they can imagine. It gives them the freedom to turn what they know into something amazing and unexpected, and there's always an adventure, masterpiece, or gigglefest waiting to happen.
So go ahead – Open a Can of Imagination.
- Hands-on Play-Doh creativity has shaped imaginations for generations
- Cans come in a variety of colors and sizes for open-ended fun
- Play-Doh compound is non-toxic, non-irritating & non-allergenic
- Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro
- Playsets and additional cans each sold separately
To restore the softness to Play-Doh compound, try adding water one drop at a time and working it in to moisten the Play-Doh compound. You can also try wrapping the Play-Doh compound in a damp paper towel, returning it to the container and replacing the cover. Let it sit overnight.
Would You Believe It?
Urban legend has it that if you took all the Play-Doh Compound created since 1956 and put it through the Play-Doh Fun Factory playset, it would make a snake that would wrap around the world 300 times.
Non-Toxic Modeling Compound
Play-Doh compound is non-toxic, non-irritating & non-allergenic except as noted: Children who are allergic to wheat gluten may have an allergic reaction to this product. Also, due to the high salt content in Play-Doh compound, the product can be harmful to pets if ingested.
Beneficial in so many ways
Play-Doh activities are a brilliant way to develop skills in language, math, science, social studies and the arts.
Interacting with Play-Doh strengthens children's muscle movements and improves hand-eye coordination.
Play-Doh is a multi-sensory experience that gives kids the opportunity to learn about their world through touch, sight and smell.
Through exploring the possibilities of what they can create, kids are able to develop original ideas and critical thinking.
|Play Doh - 36 Tubs Mega Pack||Play Doh - 24 Bulk Pack of Colours||Play Doh - Super Chef Suite||Play Doh - Play 'n Store Table||Play Doh - Ice Cream Castle||Play Doh - Noodle Makin' Mania|
|85g Tubs||36 Tubs||24 Tubs||10 Tubs||-||-||-|
|56g Tubs||-||-||-||8 Tubs||6 Tubs||5 Tubs|
|Original Compound||36 Tubs||24 Tubs||10 Tubs||8 Tubs||4 Tubs||5 Tubs|
|Confetti Compound||-||-||-||-||2 Tubs||-|
|Accessories||-||-||39 Accessories||25 Accessories||19 Accessories||13 Accessories|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- I did receive every shade of primary color as well as everything in between. I wish I’d gotten doubles of the red or black, but got double of lavender, a daffodil-colored yellow, and hot pink. There were shades of Play-Doh I didn’t even know existed! I chose the frustration-free packaging (I LOVE that this is an option now) but ended up keeping the box for storage.
- These are not full-sized cans, but for the volume it’s still worth it!
- Unlike some of what I read before I bought these, the cans we got did not last very long. Play time was very well controlled and everything got put back and sealed, but I had to “refresh” nearly all of them several times over (with a plastic baggie, water, and a lot of mashing. We bought this as a Christmas gift and as of mid-February we’ve now thrown them all away. What’s funny is the pack I got in June of last year was played with in a similar fashion but lasted until December with very, very few “refreshes” needed. Did something change or did I get an old package?
- For the price I paid, I would not order these again. It sounds like most people got their packs for $16-20 if I’m reading things right. I paid $26 before tax for this box and will not do it again. Not enough value for price. I’ll be looking for another vendor next time around, or waiting for a price drop!
**Refreshment Tip: If it’s beginning to dry out, you can get away with putting a few drops of water on top and then sealing up. Some will seep in but you’ll still have to get your hands dirty by squishing and smashing to distribute. If it’s REALLY dry, like you’re thinking it’s better as a paper weight than Play-Doh, break it up as best you can, put in a plastic baggie or sealed container, and run a tablespoon or more of hot water. Let it sit for a while (or if you want to be frustrated start mashing right away) and then use a fork or fingers to get it moving again. I often end up with a lot of extra water that’s easily wicked away with a paper towel but it does get it back to near-new. It’s just a lot of work!
As you can see in the pics, the kiddos had a good time making food on Christmas Day! Just wish it had lasted a bit longer. 😊 Hope this was helpful for you!