Play-Doh - Gravel Yard - Dump Truck and Gravel Grinder - 3 Tubs of Dough + 1 Sand Building - Creative Kids Toys - Ages 3+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The gravel grinder, dump truck, and steamroller construction vehicles include lots of fun ways to get creative with non-toxic Play-Doh compound. Boys and girls will really dig these rigs
- This construction set comes with 56g of Play-Doh Pavement Building' Compound – it's just like the quality Play-Doh compound we all know and love with the color and shimmer of fresh pavement! There's also brown, beige and orange in 56g cans so kids can make their own construction zone with signs and other building creations
- Squeeze wiggly, giggly Play-Doh rubble from the bed of the dump truck, then roll the truck along Play-Doh compound to imprint tire tracks
- Load some fresh Play-Doh compound into the gravel grinder and crank the handle to crush it into rocks! Kids will love watching the rocks fall into the bed of the dump truck
- Toy Includes: Dump Truck, Steamroller, Gravel Grinder, Base, 4x Cans of Play Doh Compound (3x 56g Modelling, 1x 56g Sand Building')
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
You're supposed to put the dough inside, turn the crank, and it "crumbles" into the included dump truck. However, the dough needs to be fed through the teeth and that's where the issue lies. The teeth are not strong enough to pull the dough through, so you have to keep pushing and jamming the dough down into the toy, and even then the teeth don't always catch it.
The directions say to put a flat piece of dough into the machine and it will get pulled through. It doesn't, at all. The only way we have managed to get it to work, even a little, was to just shove dough down towards the teeth. Even that is not 100% successful.
My 4 year old is unable to use this set without help, and it's really annoying that I have to be nearby to stuff Play-doh into this thing over and over. He does enjoy the little dump truck that came with it.
The rest of the Play-Doh Wheels line is great, but this one is a dud.