- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 11 hours and 5 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 28 March 2016
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B01DDX7IS2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,492 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy - and How to Make Them Work for You Audiobook – Unabridged
See all 7 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
©2016 Geoffrey G. Parker, Marshall W. Van Alstyne, and Sangeet Paul Choudary. (P)2016 Brilliance Audio, all rights reserved.
Read & Listen
Switch between reading the Kindle book & listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice.
Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy - and How to Make Them Work for You
Geoffrey G. Parker (Author), Marshall W. Van Alstyne (Author), Sangeet Paul Choudary (Author)
Audible is $16.45/mo after 30-days. Cancel anytime.
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
9 May 2016
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I've been reading a lot about platforms over the past year...including Sangeet Paul Choudary's initial book on platforms. This book takes a 'deeper dive' into the the detail and economic theories underpinning the platform revolution, as they call it. It also expands on the practice of developing a strategy around platforms. Its nice to see that its not all about the more recent successes like AirBnB and Uber, but incorporates insights from organisations that have been running platform businesses for decades like Visa and Ebay.
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Business & Money > Industries & Professions
- Books > Business & Economics > Economics > Commerce
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Business & Economics > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Economics > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides