Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Mont Marte 96 Hole Plastic Pencil & Brush Holder for Paint Brushes, Pencils, Markers, Pens and Modeling Tools. Provides Excellent Art Studio Organization.
Enhance your purchase
- Durable: this art studio organization tool is made with a strong, durable plastic frame
- Suitable for a range of tools: 96 compartments fit paint brushes, pencils, markers, pens and modeling tools
- Quick to assemble: the simple, yet highly practical design, provides hassle-free assemblage
- Easy care: this plastic desk tidy is washable
- Excellent organization: keeps your studio space tidy and your tools in easy reach
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:1 PACK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 20.07 x 16.51 x 2.54 cm; 204.12 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Mont Marte
- ASIN : B01E6I6BUY
- Item Model Number : 4336938403
- Customer Reviews:
Art studio organization has never been easier thanks to the Mont Marte Studio Tidy.
This strong and durable desk tidy helps keep your space tidy and your art tools in easy reach. Featuring 96 compartments for brushes, pencils, pens, markers and modelling tools, you'll love how easy it is to transform your space with this art studio organization tool.
The simple and highly practical grid structure of this desk tidy can fit a range of tool sizes. Whether you need a paint brush holder or a place to put other tools, it has you covered. The durable plastic frame is easy to assemble and washable for hassle-free use. Make art studio organization simple with the Mont Marte Studio Tidy.
1 art studio tidy
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My grandpa has dementia and had taken a liking to coloring but has problems getting the colors out of the boxes. This allows him to see all the color options and easily pick it up. ☺️
I am thinking about getting one for my kids too to organize our colors.
Reviewed in Canada on 18 May 2020