MOSISO MacBook Pro 13 Inch Case A1502 & A1425,Plastic Hard Shell Case & Keyboard Cover & Screen Protector Compatible with Older Version Mac Pro Retina 13 Release 2015 - End 2012, Black
- The case was designed ONLY to be compatible with Older Version MacBook Pro Retina 13 Inch (Model: A1502 & A1425), Release 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / end 2012, so please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the MacBook before your purchase, make sure it matches the model number in the title "A1502" or "A1425".
- WARNING: This case is NOT compatible with other model MacBooks.
- NO Cut Out design, transparency is different from color to color. Fully vented for safe heat disbursement, fully access to all buttons and features. Snap on design, easy on easy off. Plug your cable or headset without removing the case.
- Case Dimension: 12.5 x 8.8 x 0.9 inch, the MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display Dimension: 12.35 x 8.62 x 0.71 inch.
- Including 1 matching color keyboard cover & 1 screen protector to protect your MacBook keyboard & screen against spills and contaminates. MOSISO 1 year warranty on case, keyboard cover.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MOSISO High Quality Soft Touch Plastic Hard Case Series
Designed ONLY to be compatible with Older Version MacBook Pro Retina 13 Inch (Model: A1502 & A1425), Release 2015/2014/2013/end 2012. Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the MacBook before you purchase.<br>
Compatible ONLY with Models: A1502 & A1425<br>
Release 2015: MF843LL/A, MF841LL/A, MF840LL/A, MF839LL/A<br>
Release 2014 and 2013: MGX72LL/A, MGX82LL/A, MGX92LL/A, ME864LL/A, ME865LL/A, ME866LL/A<br>
Release October 2012: MD212LL/A, MD213LL/A, ME662LL/A ME664LL/A<br>
Function and Comfort
- Exquisite finish plastic hard shell case protects your MacBook from scrapes and scratches.
- Ultra slim light weight hard case almost adds no weight to your device.
- The MOSISO case allows access to all plugs and drives, plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Including 1 matching color keyboard cover & 1 screen protector to protect your MacBook keyboard & screen against spills and contaminates.
Help fast heat dissipation
- The MOSISO case is designed with two rows of bottom ventilation, allowing safe heat disbursement, help your MacBook staying cool.
- The four white dots also create a thin layer of air between your MacBook and the desk.
- Four anti-slip silicone feet keeps your MacBook firmly in place.
Not easily broken
The MOSISO case is made from polycarbonate material, slim, light weight and seamless, which is very flexible and durable, not esaily broken.
Two pieces Design
Two pieces of durable polycarbonate covers protect your MacBook from scuffs and scratches.
Snap on design, easy on and off.
Available colors to choose from
You can choose from various fashionable colors for your MacBook.
20+ amazing colors available.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I REGRET for ordering this product 🥺
Top international reviews
Product fits well and came with screen protector and keyboard overlay.
5/5 stars for the product, its matte and soft, has a rubberized feel but its thick and durable. I got the marble print and I am obsessed with it. The key board cover is amazing and not as hard to get use to as everyone said although just a heads up it has a purple tint to the marble but not a big deal. & lastly the screen protector is just an added bonus plus the extra bottom grips incase they fall off. Overall I just LOVE this case, and got my sister ordering one as well because it's just that perfect. Thanks!!!
The keyboard protector!! How did I ever live without this?? I (shamefacedly) do EVERYTHING with my laptop open. Eat, drink etc and this protector fits over the keys beautifully and can be shaken or wiped off in seconds. I am a speed typist and tested for the fun of it and the key protector did not slow my speed at all...it is like it came with the Mac.
Just a steal of a deal and a wonderful product. I have the top stored away for when I eventually need it and I've had several friends ask "oh wow, where did you get that?" when they've seen my keys. So nice when something functions beautifully AND looks great.
The colour was exactly as I'd expected! "Installing" the cover was super straightforward, it doesn't pop back off after you press it on. It has a really soft, smooth rubberized feel to it. It's really easy to clean; a damp cloth will do the trick!
The keyboard cover is great, and initially didn't leave any (oily?) imprints on my screen. It does an imprint now, however, I usually barely notice it, and maybe it's just time for me to wash it. Keyboard cover is also a perfect fit and makes typing much quieter, however, it does require more effort to type at the same pace as without a keyboard protector. Haven't used the screen protector yet, but I may try it sometime!
Being a university student, I will eat over my laptop (terrible habit, I know) and sometimes shove it directly in my backpack (also a terrible habit), or I'll carry it around and bump it going through doorways. I can definitely see how this set will be a life-saver!! Overall, I'm very satisfied with the product!
Mosiso Plastic Hard Case with Keyboard Cover with Screen Protector for Macbook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display No CD-ROM (A1502/A1425), Serenity Blue
Solo un detalle, una de las orillas no estaba bien redondeada y quedó el plástico filoso. Entonces cuando la uso y escribo, me lastima el antebrazo y muñeca interior. Parece tener una “rebaba” y no se lo puedo quitar. Todo lo demás lo veo bien.
0) Instruction and package: Multi-lingual instruction is included. The package is clear plastic. Also, the set comes with 4 replacement bottom rubber feets for the cover and also a micro fiber cloth for cleaning. Instruction for the screen protector was lacking, I have installed over a dozen iPhone screen protectors, so it was no problem for me, but it will pose some difficulty for newbies who never done such installation without sufficient demonstrations (see youtube before you install).
1) Cover: installation was quick, the material seemed light and thin, but not flimsy. Mine was matt finish, which is superior to shiny reflective finish. Matt finish is also easy to grab. It will protect against scratches, but it will probably break if dropped, but since the the plastic covers all corners, the damage will no doubt be mitigated. Yes, it is see through, and your apple logo will be visible when turned on. The cover does not block the ventilation or ports, very accessible.
2) the keyboard cover fits right in, it feels weird pressing down the silicone cover, but I got used to it. It hinders my typing by 2~5 words per minute. However, if you are worried about coffee falling onto your Macbook Pro at Starbucks, then this may give you a peace of mind. I've cleared the silicone with water (remove dust particles that come from manufacturing). I suggest you to do the same.
3) Screen Protector: It is plastic base. If you have kids running around or have co-workers/friends who have bad habit of touching he screen or use pencil/pen to point things on the screen, then I see a value for this. I won't be installing this as the protector seems to be 'REFLECTIVE', which defeats the purpose of Anti-Reflective coating on Macbook Pro. However, if you have one of those delaminated screen, then this will be a great choice after you remove all the anti-reflective coating on Macbook Pro. I strongly recommend watching the youtube video on how to install screen protector on your Macbook Pro.
This cover 'covers up' dents, scratches and blemishes on Macbook Pro. It looks almost new after installing the cover.
There are a couple of small pointers I'd like to mention, however. First, the keyboard cover will dull the backlit keys quite a bit when typing in low light, but this doesn't bother me too much as I'm usually working on the computer during the daytime. Also, the little white card that came with the screen protector to help remove air bubbles left a few unsightly scratches on the surface of the screen protector. Not too much of a big deal, but just thought it would be helpful to mention.
Overall, great deal for the price and fast shipping!