- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 6.4 cm ; 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- ASIN: B0062C2IKA
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 17 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1,035 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
15,681 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #293 in Aromatherapy Oils
Plant Therapy Peppermint Organic Essential Oil 10 mL (1/3 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NURTURE YOUR SPIRIT: Add a few drops of our peppermint oil in your diffuser to unleash its fresh, cool and minty scent promoting energy, focus and mental alertness. Its menthol content has a revitalizing effect on the skin. Add it to carrier oils to help relieve sore muscles, tension and discomfort.
- 100% PURE & ORGANIC: Our premium GMO-FREE Peppermint oil is steam distilled from leaves of Mint Plants (Mentha Piperita) found in India, producing a USDA Certified Organic raw essential oil without additives. Dilute to 1-2% to make lip balm, lotions and body scrubs.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Looking for a valuable addition to your essential oil collection? Unlike synthetic fragrance oils that are mainly derived from petroleum, an essential oil is a concentrated, aromatic liquid that is obtained from different parts of a plant helping with various concerns. Naturally and safely free your mind and relieve your muscles with Peppermint Oil Diffuse peppermint and lemon in the morning to naturally boost your senses, increase your energy levels and promote mental awareness for a more productive day. Add a few drops into your diffuser to open up inflamed airways and nasal passages during a cold. Make your home or office smell like the holidays year round by mixing 36 to 54 drops of oil with 1.5 ounces of water and 0.5 ounces of everclear into an empty spray bottle. Create a tension relieving salve by diluting our oil using a 1-3% ratio with your favorite carrier oil and apply to the neck and temples. For a refreshing foot soak, add a few drops of Organic Peppermint to 1 tablespoon of bubble bath and a ½ cup of Epsom salts; then dissolve in warm water to soak and pamper your feet after a long day. Dilute to 1-2% to make lip balm, lotions and body scrubs. You can also use it in a DIY toothpaste or mouthwash! Switch from pain-relieving drugs to using organic Peppermint Oil.The Plant Therapy Difference: 100% Pure and Undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO
Organoleptic and GC/MS Testing
Batch Codes on Every Bottle
Certified Aromatherapists on Staff
We offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 mL, 5mL and 10 mL sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 mL bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well our oils work. The 100 mL value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our handy Roll-Ons. These are pre-diluted and ready-to-use.
From the manufacturer
Plant Therapy Peppermint Organic Essential Oil
Diffuse peppermint and lemon in the morning to naturally boost your energy levels. Make any room smell like Christmas joy by mixing 36 to 54 drops with 1.5 oz of water and 0.5 oz of everclear into an empty spray bottle.
Add a few drops of our oil to 1 tablespoon of bubble bath and a ½ cup of Epsom salts; then dissolve in warm water for a refreshing foot soak. For DIY lip balms, lotions or body scrubs dilute to 1-2% and enjoy the cooling effect of fresh peppermint in your skin care products!
Love making DIY essential oils recipes? Our natural essential oil blends well with: Basil, Black Pepper, Coriander Seed, Eucalyptus Globulus, Eucalyptus Radiata, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Spearmint, Spruce Hemlock, Vanilla, Wintergreen, and Ylang Ylang.
KidSafe Essential Oil Blends
KidSafe by Plant Therapy is the first-ever line of essential oils developed especially for children. Formulated by Robert Tisserand for children ages 2–10, KidSafe features a variety of synergies and single oils targeted for common issues in this age range. All are available as 100% pure, undiluted essential oils as well as pre-diluted roll-ons.
As parents ourselves, the Plant Therapy team wouldn’t settle for anything less than absolute safety, and these oils aren’t just safe for children, they’re effective too!
Plant Therapy Essential Oils
At Plant Therapy we strive to stay on the cutting-edge of Aromatherapy safety and education. To ensure the quality of our oils, every single oil is GC/MS tested by third-party experts, and those results are open to the public. We strive to set a standard for safety and transparency in the industry, continue to educate our customers and share up-to-date information with every member of our staff. We take great pride in making sure our oils are safe, pure and natural.
All of our oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade. Our oils are unadulterated, free of synthetics and entirely pure.
Plant Therapy has certified aromatherapists on staff who are always continuing their education and available for customer concerns. Our aromatherapists contribute to our educational and DIY blog posts, and are on call to answer any questions.
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This is a high-quality and much stronger oil than what was used by my dental hygienist. It works like a charm, but I must be careful not to get it too close to my eyes and always wash my hands right after using it, to avoid touching my eyes because it does sting. Also, I find it is best to blend a few drops of this peppermint oil with a carrier oil (I use coconut) when applying it to my neck, back and migraine pressure points. This serves 2 purposes for me: 1) the oil is so concentrated that it is too strong for me to apply directly to some areas of my skin and 2) when blending it with a carrier oil, you only need a few drops to cover a much larger area of the body (i.e., back, neck, shoulders).
Another great feature about this line of essential oils, is that they have a sticker on the top of the cap letting you know what type of oil is inside, so when I look in my box of essential oils, I do not have to pick up each bottle to look for the label on the side. I can see the Peppermint label on the cap as soon as I open the box and when I have migraine pain, things that are easy and immediate are essential (excuse the pun).
Most. Anyhow it is an overall good product.