- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 8.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- ASIN: B0069SQI7Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 212 customer ratings
Plant Therapy Rosemary Essential Oil | 100% Pure, Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy | 30 mL (1 oz)
- REFRESHING OIL WITH NOOTROPIC-LIKE PROPERTIES: Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Essential Oil has superb cognitive enhancement abilities. If you need to buckle down and study for an exam or looking for some increased focus and alertness while at work then this powerful oil might be just what you need.
- 100% CERTIFIED PURE ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS: Rosemary is wonderful for maintaining healthy hair and an itch-free scalp. It can help stimulate hair growth and eliminate dandruff itch. Create a healing massage oil with Rosemary 1,8-Cineole to help soothe an upset stomach and cramps.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Plant Therapy Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf/Stem Oil)
The warm, uplifting scent of Rosemary 1,8-Cineole will help you “perk up” and is widely used due to its cognitive boosting properties. Use it in diffusers while studying, reading or during your workday to stay sharp and focused. It has tremendous healing properties and is a wonderful choice for hair health and growth while keeping your scalp healthy. Skin applications apply, and it supports an acne free face diluted at 1%. It is also beneficial in massage blends, increasing circulation and warmth to the skin and underlying muscles.Blends Well With:
Citronella, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus Globulus, Fir Needle, Grapefruit Pink, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Marjoram Sweet, May Chang, Black Pepper, Peppermint Western US, Petitgrain, Pine Scots, Tea Tree.
What Can Rosemary 1,8-Cineole With?
Focus and Memory Retention
Increased Energy and Alertness
Relieve Digestive Issues
Healthy Hair and an Itch-Free Scalp
The Plant Therapy Difference:
100% Pure and Undiluted, Non-GMO
Organoleptic and GC/MS Testing
Batch Codes on Every Bottle
Certified Aromatherapists on Staff
At Plant Therapy we offer a vast selection of oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 mL, 5mL and 10 mL sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 mL bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well our oils work, keep your routine going without worrying about running out. Once the oil becomes a staple in your house, the 100 mL value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our handy Roll-Ons.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 80% (80%)||80%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Plant therapy's Rosemary is extremely effective for hair and skin care, but the smell is more camphor than rosemary. It reminds me of my childhood mothballs that we placed all over our bathrooms to deter pests.
If you're looking for an effective essential oil, look no further. This one cannot be beat (especially for the price). However, if you are more interested in the aromatherapy benefits, I would suggest a different rosemary.
Plant Therapy has quickly become my favorite essential oil company, and I've tried them all. The quality of oils you get for the price is amazing. They rival, and sometimes surpass, the multi-level marketing companies that claim to be the best on the market. Whenever I talk about the benefits of essential oils with people and how much they have helped my family, I always stress that PT is our go-to brand.