Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Squeak, Nearly Indestructible Dog Ball Fetch-Chew Toy for Aggressive Chewers, Made in The USA, Medium 3-Inch, Orange
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
About this item
- SQUEAKY BALL: Designed for extreme fun, this colorful dog ball is the perfect interactive pet toy for chasing, catching and retrieving – it floats, bounces and even freshens your dog’s breath.
- BEST DOG BALL: Named the best durable dog ball on the market by Whole Dog Journal, this medium size dog fetch toy is easy for small and large dogs to toss, catch and carry.
- STRONG and SAFE: The first dog toy to embed the squeak without glue or adhesive, this durable pet dog ball is completely non-toxic, BPA-free, completely recyclable and made in the USA.
- HUNT and PLAY: Satisfy your dog’s hunting instinct with this irresistible squeaky dog ball - the squeak encourages longer interactive play sessions and makes it fun for solo play too.
- NEARLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Made from Orbee-Tuff, the material Planet Dog was founded on. This durable toy is suitable for aggressive chewers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 113 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 August 2016
- Manufacturer : Planet Dog
- ASIN : B01ITF1P6A
- Item Model Number : 68755
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Extremely durable squeak ball, great for touch chewers
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Certainly the only squeaking ball I've owned that I can give him that doesn't get destroyed in seconds.
Nice and visible (orange) for fetch in all lighting and environments.
The bounce isn't great but it is unpredictable which to me is an asset and just adds to playing fetch.
Not very easy to remove from my dogs mouth but they never are!
I can leave him unattended with it at not worry about coming back to a mess.
Not cheap for a single ball in comparison to others but worth every penny!
Saving loads by not having to replace cheap and/or supposedly premium products that just don't stand up to his chewing.
Me and my dog both love it.
However, it is quite hard to squeeze the ball to make it squeak. In a way this is a good thing as it means that it doesn't squeak too often when the dog is chewing it. I need to use both hands to squeeze the ball to get the dogs attention.
After a few months of use, I've found that the squeaker has become temperamental, as if it has rotated around in the ball. However, my dog still loves it as he doesn't realise that it doesn't always squeak now.
Thus far it's still intact, it's still bouncing and it still squeaks. He's really not used to this and he's determined to destroy it, should take him ages.
The definite winner in the Squeaky Ball category.
This ball is seriously tough and smooth so there's nothing he can pick at, the squeaky part of the ball
is hidden deep inside so he can't get at that either, and it's funny little duck quack of a squeak sounds when he either bites it or it bounces much to his delight. He's been playing with it for a week now and loves it. and it's survived! amazing.
well worth the money.