- Product Dimensions: 50 x 25 x 28 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item Model Number: PB086GY
- ASIN: B073J4TBLV
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 392 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
13,479 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #37 in Travel Duffel Bags
Plambag Oversized Canvas Duffel Bag Overnight Travel Tote Weekender Bag(Grey)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mainly made of high density cotton canvas, with PU faux leather trim and classical bronze tone hardware
- Multiple pockets design: 2*side zipper pockets, 1*front zipper pockets, 1*front magnetic snap pocket and 1*main compartment equipped with an inner zipper wall pocket and two open wall pocket, which makes your good lay in the bag systematically
- Versatile carrying: it comes with rounded padded stitched grip handles and an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap buckle that are convenient for versatile carrying. The zips are all large zipper, which are smooth and durable
- It's two way zipper top closures design of main compartment with huge storage which can hold all your essentials for a long weekend. At the bottom of the bag, our duffel bag equips with high quality plastic cushions, which makes the bag well resistance to dirty
- Multi-functional: this travel duffel bag can hold all your daily essentials like clothes, shoes, etc. It's suitable for anyone on travelling, camping, business, sporting
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Basic Information :
Dimension: L50 * H28 * D25 cm
Net weight: 1.27Kg
1. This product is made from high quality material and has that wonderful new canvas aroma. If you are not used to it, you could just open the bag and put it in a ventilate place for a few hours, then the smell will fade away
2. Actual color of the bag maybe a little bit different from the picture shown due to the different screen of display or reflecting light when shooting
3. 1-2cm error of the measuring is a reasonable range due to different measurement methods. Please confirm the size according to our description instead of the photos,thanks
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The really good features are it is soft sided so it conforms to the shape of whats inside, and is great whether the bag is almost empty or over full. It was easy to carry as a bag, or sling over the shoulder. The two external pockets with flaps are great for those need-easy-access-items like passport, money etc. There are also two inside pockets for other usefil stuff, or to hold those important things, if you are scared the external pockets are easy for thiefs to access (I always carried the bag with the pockets on the inside ie facing you)
The bag is big enough for a weekend away (for me anyway) and holds a couple of days clothes, jacket, tolieties etc.
The build quality is good, I have noticed the bag after a few months is not a rigid as it was when new, so it has worn in, but it is not worn out :)
If this review has been helpful, please click on the 'Helpful" button below
Update: After months of travelling every weekend with this bag I can say its holding up well, and I still love using it. Picking it up on a sale makes purchasing this bag that much sweeter.
Top international reviews
My only complaints are for my personal preferences rather than what the bag delivers (as advertised), so I'm giving it a 5 star rating.
The material is really nice. It feels like a sturdy, durable canvas. There are two front pockets on it that I just do not trust, especially if the bag is going to be tossed around a lot. There is one that has a magnetic snap closure and that doesn't close very securely. If something were to get caught under the flap, I have no doubt that it would pop open. The other is a zipper closure but I have experienced it opening up without being unzipped, so the zipper just separated at one point from the opposite end, which concerns me. I have no had any issues with the rest of the zippers as of yet though.
I think it is good if it is being used to go to the gym (especially since it says it can be washed) or on short trips where you can keep your eye on the bag at all times.