- Item Weight: 1.56 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: PB113CE-US
- ASIN: B078RXF5CQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,495 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
Plambag Canvas Travel Duffel Backpack Retro Laptop Messenger Bag Handbag (Coffee, One Size)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Premium quality cotton canvas and PU Leather; smooth big zippers and soft lining
- Padded laptop interlayer: it can hold your laptop up to 16"
- Multi-pockets: 2 front wall zipper pockets,1 side pocket, 1 main compartment, 1 padded laptop interlayer, 1 inner zipper wall pocket, 5 inner wall open pockets, 2 pen loops, etc.
- Various carrying options: our Plambag Canvas Laptop Backpack offers at least three different ways of carrying. Two durable padded straps are in a hidden compartment to make this bag a backpack/rucksack/satchel. A detachable padded shoulder strap can easily turn the backpack into a messenger bag/crossbody bag/mail bag/shoulder bag. What's more, it can be also used as a tote bag with a leather handle
- Suitable for various occasions: for outdoor, working, traveling, hiking, camping, school and everyday using
Colour: Coffee | Size Name: One Size
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Net weight: 1.56kg
Product Dimensions: 50*16*30.9 cm
Shoulder strap length: 139.96 cm
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bag is a good size and the internal laptop pocket is just big enough for my laptop (15.6") inside a padded pouch. Material feels heavy duty and is holding up very well a month later. Only downside would be that the clips are plastic, otherwise good value.
Top international reviews
Its zippers are the sturdiest I've seen on any bag (see pics), and it has a generously padded strap to comfortably carry it on my shoulder. Its casual style fits in exactly with the way I like to travel, carrying a bag like this and an additional piece of luggage that I usually check in.
It's as convenient as it could possibly be, and in addition to being a first-rate briefcase/duffel, it gives me the versatility of using it as a backpack when I reach my destination. Enhancing that convenience is its handles situated in the most strategic places, and it has a wealth of pockets, including pockets to store pens, business cards and other small items.
I only wish its tan-colored panels were real leather instead of "pleather," because in every other respect, this is definitely a high-end piece of luggage. but that small shortcoming is not going to prevent a five-star rating from me. It's almost perfect, and it's certainly an excellent value. I highly recommend it, and I'm looking forward to using it on my next adventure.
All the good things about it:
Zippers are smooth
Lots of storage
Easy to organize
Very light on spite of its size
The compression lock things
Only wish it came in more color and pattern options (especially a hippie/boho style!) so I could have one of my own😁