|Product Dimensions||23 x 3.5 x 19 cm; 740 Grams|
|Item Weight||740 g|
Pipity Travel Games, Puzzles, Arts and Crafts for Boys and Girls. Compact Carry Case with Art Kit and Activity Book. Great Gift and Travel Essentials for Kids Age 6,7,8,9, 10 Years Old. Blue Bag
Enhance your purchase
- PORTABLE ACTIVITIES PACK: Features a foldable easel and organiser pockets filled with drawing kit. Essential holiday and road trip accessories. Keep children happily entertained in an airplane, car, train or caravan. Also handy when eating out and for rainy day play
- BOREDOM BUSTING PACK INCLUDES: DIY craft, colouring and sketching activities. Board Games: 4 In-A-Row, Travel Bingo and Guess Who It Is? Plus writing, riddles and brain teasers puzzles. Jokes and Fun Facts. Lots of Family Fun!
- ROBUST and PRACTICAL: Made with durable and wipe clean oil cloth. Cushioned, so is comfortable to use on your lap. Art set items include: 12 x Colour Pencils, Scissors, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Flexi Ruler and HB Pencil
- CELEBRATE CREATIVITY, INSPIRE IMAGINATVIE PLAY, ENCOURAGE INTERACTION: Great gifts for Birthdays, Christmas or Get Well presents for creative children. Includes QR code links to ‘How to Make’ and ‘How to Play’ demonstration videos. Fab for fine motor skill development.
- REUSEABLE AND RECYCLABLE: Recycle all activities after play and re-fill your kits with more books from the Pipity Range. Recommended for age 6 – 10. Contains kid friendly non-toxic art supplies and conforms to CE safety standards.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Small Parts NOT for children under 3 years
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
I actually bought this for a child below the suggested age range -- 4.5. He loves it and finds it super engaging. It's definitely something that we do together, at home on a rainy day, waiting in a restaurant, etc. I can see that my first-grader, who's in the suggested age range, would be much more independent with it, though he'd still need an adult to read the directions. (I'm guessing a 7-8 year old would be completely independent). One feature that we haven't tried yet is that you can also view the directions on YouTube, which could be fabulous for an older kid to work on this without needing adult support. But I would not hesitate to buy this for a preschooler as I find it quite engaging for us to do together.
I'd love to be able to purchase a pad of blank paper that can easily fit in the pouch, for doodling and other whatnots. I'd also be first in line to buy a preschool version of this product -- my younger child is quite often dragged around to the older kid's events, appointments, etc and we're always looking for things to do on the go!
This would make a fabulous gift for both girls and boys. It's great for use on the go and really attractive and engaging.
Update: it’s now March and my daughter is obsessed. It keeps her entertained for a long time. The sharpener has a case that traps the scraps. I use a regular notepad bc my girl is too young to follow the activities. We’ve gotten so many compliments on this thing. She carries it around like a bag. I’ll be getting one for my other daughter soon.