|Product Dimensions||24 x 20 x 3.75 cm; 748 Grams|
|Item Weight||748 g|
Pipity Kids Activity Sets. Holiday Essentials with Art Set + Activities Books: Arts, Craft, Travel Games + Puzzle Fun. Great Gifts for Girls and Boys Age 6,7,8,9,10 Years Old. Red
Enhance your purchase
- OUR CARRY BAG KITS feature a foldable easel and organiser pockets filled with the Pipity stationery set. Ideal hand luggage travelling toys, they are easy to use in a car, plane, train or caravan. Keep children busy on a road trip, eating out and for rainy day play.
- PENCILS + PAPER ENTERTAINMENT: Book includes DIY / make your own craft, colour, draw and doodle activities. Paper versions of board game: 4 In-A-Row Travel Bingo and Guess Who It Is? Puzzles: Word Search, Spot the Difference, Riddles and Brain Teasers. Jokes and Fun Facts. Hours of FUN for all the family
- PORTABLE PRACTICAL ESSENTIALS: Made with durable and wipe clean oil cloth. Cushioned back, so it’s comfortable to use on your lap. Art kit includes: 12 x Colouring Pencils, Scissors, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Flexible Ruler and HB Pencil.
- CELEBRATE CREATIVITY, IGNITE IMAGINATION, ENCOURAGE INTERACTION: A perfect Birthday, Christmas, Easter or Get Well Gift for creative children. Follow our ‘How to Make’ and ‘How to Play’ instruction videos, great for visual learning and fab for fine motor skills. Includes QR Code links to demonstration videos.
- REUSE AND RECYCLE: All Activities are Recyclable and you can Re-fill your Reusable pack with more books from the Pipity Range. Recommended for ages 6 – 10. Contains child friendly non-toxic art supplies and conforms to CE safety standards.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Includes Small parts not for children under 3 years.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
I actually bought this for a child below the suggested age range -- 4.5. He loves it and finds it super engaging. It's definitely something that we do together, at home on a rainy day, waiting in a restaurant, etc. I can see that my first-grader, who's in the suggested age range, would be much more independent with it, though he'd still need an adult to read the directions. (I'm guessing a 7-8 year old would be completely independent). One feature that we haven't tried yet is that you can also view the directions on YouTube, which could be fabulous for an older kid to work on this without needing adult support. But I would not hesitate to buy this for a preschooler as I find it quite engaging for us to do together.
I'd love to be able to purchase a pad of blank paper that can easily fit in the pouch, for doodling and other whatnots. I'd also be first in line to buy a preschool version of this product -- my younger child is quite often dragged around to the older kid's events, appointments, etc and we're always looking for things to do on the go!
This would make a fabulous gift for both girls and boys. It's great for use on the go and really attractive and engaging.
Update: it’s now March and my daughter is obsessed. It keeps her entertained for a long time. The sharpener has a case that traps the scraps. I use a regular notepad bc my girl is too young to follow the activities. We’ve gotten so many compliments on this thing. She carries it around like a bag. I’ll be getting one for my other daughter soon.