- Product Dimensions: 30.1 x 19.4 x 18.2 cm ; 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 549 g
- Item Model Number: PIPA370126
- ASIN: B00DU5SRIY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,094 customer ratings
Stardrops Pink Stuff Paste 500 grams
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A tough cleaning paste that is gentle on surfaces but tough on stains;Ideal for cleaning saucepans, barbecues, ceramic tiles and much more;Removes rust and discolouration from metal surfaces;Ideal for removing stubborn marks from hard surfaces;A great all round cream cleaner
- Ideal for cleaning saucepans, barbecues, ceramic tiles and much more
- Removes rust and discolouration from metal surfaces
- Ideal for removing stubborn marks from hard surfaces
- A great all round cream cleaner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Pink Stuff Tough Stain Remover All Purpose Miracle Paste Cleaner 500g Cleans almost anything! Hands, saucepans, glass, ceramic tiles, barbecues, upvc, windows, garden furniture, baths, caravans, sinks, skirting boards, copper, rust, shower taps, shower trays, paintwork, boats, ovens, scuffs.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Be careful though as it’s a bit gritty and can put light scratches into the things you’re rubbing / cleaning, it’s almost like a paste version of a fine sand paper, a bit like Cif, like T-Cut but this Pink Stuff tops it all.
Large tub filled to the top, this will last me forever. A little bit goes a long way, I find it’s best to be used on a damp cloth and rub lightly.
I’ve cleaned metal radiators with rust, some scratches in my car paintwork but I had to buff it over after as it put swirl marks on the paint, cleaned the oven a treat, it’ll even work on hard oil and grease, and rust. I haven’t found anything yet that it can’t clean.
Also it doesn’t have much of a scent at all to it which is great.
Quick bit of advice, try and source it somewhere else if you want to save a bit of money, I found it in a diy shop for £1.99 for the same size tub, suppose if you’ve got prime, you’re paying for next day delivery which could be handy.
Check out my video of the paste of me simply rubbing some on an aluminium ladder leg, it’s brilliant.
If this review was helpful, please could you click the ‘Helpful’ button below.
Would buy again.