|Product Dimensions||38.61 x 25.4 x 2.54 cm; 1.18 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||3194|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||1.18 kg|
ABN Hose Pincher Pliers 3-Piece Crimping Pinch-Off Tool Set – Automotive Pinching Radiator, Coolant, Heater, Fuel Pinch
|Item dimensions L x W x H||38.6 x 25.4 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||1.18 Kilograms|
About this item
- SAVE COOLANT & SAVE TIME: The ABN Hose Pincher Pliers 3-Piece Crimping Pinch-Off Tool Set – Automotive Pinching Radiator, Coolant, Heater, Fuel Pinch is a lifesaver when performing fuel line or coolant maintenance; Easily pinch off cooling hoses instead of losing coolant and it spilling all over engine on certain jobs such as valve cover gasket replacements; No need to drain systems before servicing; Ratcheting jaws allow for automatic locking to save you even more time
- EASY TO USE: Simply use the ratcheting mechanism on the pliers to close the jaws and squeeze shut your desired hose; Plier jaws swivel to ensure a complete shut off
- 3-IN-1 SET: Package includes (3) pinch off pliers – a small 8-inch (20.3cm) long tool with a 1.5-inch (3.8cm) contact area, 10-inch (25.4cm) long tool with a 1.75-inch (4.4cm) contact area, and 12-inch (30.5cm) long tool with a 2-inch (5.1cm) contact area
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Small 8-inch plier works great for pinching off small engine fuel hoses or fragile 1/4-inch (6.4mm) plastic water lines under your kitchen sink; Medium 10-inch and large 12-inch pliers clamp off radiator hoses on coolant recovery tank; This entire set can safely be used on washing machine drain hoses, automotive hose lines, radiator lines, fuel lines, coolant lines, and more with zero damage
- BUILT TO LAST: Plastic hose pinchers do not work efficiently and can easily become misaligned, break, or even damage your application hoses; This metal pliers set is extremely durable and safe to use on all hoses; All 3 pliers in set include metal serrated teeth that are strong and make it much quicker and easier than attempting to zip tie the hoses
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When performing vehicle maintenance, use the ABN Hose Pincher Pliers 3-Piece Crimping Pinch-Off Tool Set - Automotive Pinching Radiator, Coolant, Heater, Fuel Pinch to easily pinch off cooling hoses instead of spilling and losing coolant. Plastic hose pinchers do not get the job done, but these metal pliers are durable and safe on all hoses. They are easier to use than attempting to zip tie hoses. Simply use the ratcheting mechanism to close the jaws and squeeze shut your desired hose. The plier jaws swivel to ensure a complete shut off, so there is no need to worry about leakage. The small 8-inch plier works great for pinching off small engine fuel hoses or fragile plastic water lines, and the medium 10-inch and large 12-inch pliers clamp off radiator hoses on a coolant recovery tank. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In industrial shop environment I'm not sure how long they would last but for your personal projects and occasional use these will do fine.
I did install of coolant filter on my lml duramax used these to clamp off hoses so I didnt have to drain coolant. They worked excellent, overall this was money well spent and I would buy them again.
Update - after trying all three pliers on a hose less than an inch in diameter, none of them were able to pinch it, and the parts that clamp twisted off to the side which makes an uneven contact with the hose. These are definitely going back. Pure junk... Worst part, I started the job and now I can finish it, so I'm out of transportation until I get a decent set of hose pinch pliers.