Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support - Best Shock Absorption & Cushioning Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis, Running, Flat Feet, Heel Spurs & Foot Pain - for Men & Women
- ARCH SUPPORT: The Physix Gear Sport high arch support designed insole robustly functions to balance the force structure of the foot, providing a convenient and extremely soothing solution for those with flat feet, runner’s knee, shin splints and achilles tendinitis. Physix Inserts relieves metatarsal arch and heel pain, corrects abnormal walking patterns, relieves metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain), helps with patellofemoral syndrome (knee pain), plantar fasciitis and helps low back pain.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Crafted from high-quality and durable medical-grade Dual Base Layered High-performance EVA foam and PU material, these comfortable orthotic inserts make your feet feel like they’re walking on clouds! Deep Heel Cradle for Stability, Anti-Microbial Top Fabric and a Low Profile Ultra-Thin Design ensures your feet get the best tender loving care they deserve - anywhere, anytime, use after use! Perfect for improving performance physical activity.
- ROBUST FUNCTIONALITY: Perfect for rock climbing, ball games, sports, camping, running & more. Also great for those who stand on their feet for prolonged periods of time such as retail employees and service industry workers. The ergonomically designed lightweight orthotic show and arch support insoles provide long lasting hours of comfort! Shock absorption ensures reduction of muscle fatigue in feet & legs. Ideal Insoles for work shoes/boots, sneakers, casual shoes and hiking shoes.
- ERGONOMIC NON SLIP DESIGN - Providing exceptional support for proper foot posture and arch support, Physix insoles are meticulously designed to reduce pain and discomfort. The semi-rigid arch support and heel cup provide additional support and stability while on the go. Physix Orthotic insoles allow more room in the toe box for a comfortable fit in any shoe. The orthotic inserts have a non slip heel to hold the insole securely in place throughout the day.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE– Physix Gear Sport is a truly remarkable company offering one of the absolute best orthotic and foot products on the market. Buy with utmost confidence. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we’ll replace or refund the product for you. 100% risk free! Zero hassles, zero waits. Your satisfaction is our utmost focus. ‘Add to Cart’ now and join thousands of satisfied customers worldwide!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WHY GET THESE ULTIMATE ORTHOTIC SHOE AND ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES?
Imagine a daily routine that is care-free. You are relaxed and not stressed, knowing that your feet and physical well-being are taken care of no matter where you are or what you do!
GET BACK OR YOUR FEET
Developed with practicality, comfort, safety, and durability in mind, our unique Orthotic Inserts & Shoe Insoles relieve and prevent all types of feet injuries such as: Foot & Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Ball of Foot Pain, Achilles Tendonitis & Iliotibial Band Syndrome etc. US SIZE RANGE
Men’s 3-3.5 Women’s 5-5.5 Men’s 4-4.5 Women’s 6-6.5
Men’s 5-5.5 Women’s 7-7.5 Men’s 6-6.5 Women’s 8-8.5
Men’s 7-7.5 Women’s 9-9.5 Men’s 8-8.5 Women’s 10-10.5 Men’s 9-9.5 Women’s 11-11.5
Men’s 10-10.5 Women’s 12-12.5
Men’s 11-11.5 Women’s 13-13.5
Men’s 12-12.5 Women’s 14-14.5
Men’s 13-13.5 Women’s 15-15.5
Men’s 14-14.5 Women’s 16-16.5
Ergonomically designed for maximum performance for both men & women alike, no matter where you go and what you do!
Dual-layer cushioning: Durable EVA foam base and Variable Cushioning Technology provide long-lasting comfort and targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel to the heel and foot ball - effortlessly!
Say NO to pain and discomfort!
Re-align the feet and control excess pronation (inward rolling of the feet and collapsing of the arches).
The result? Improved stability and balance which means more efficient power transfer, increased running efficiency & reduced fatigue.
FEEL THE LOVE
Excess pronation is a major contributing factor in many sports injuries including Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and Shin Splints.
Our insoles reduce stress & strain on the lower limbs, whilst helping maintain correct posture and diminishing lower back pain risk.
Multiple and Versatile uses - great for Daily Use/Sports/Running/Walking/Jogging/Hiking and more!
Do the things you love, whether it be by yourself or with friends, family, coworkers, outdoors or indoors, walking has never been just this enjoyable ever before!
OUR SUPREME QUALITY
- We affirm the flawless grade and top quality materials used to make this product as a genuine work of art!
- We place high emphasis on ensuring that industry standards are exceeded with dynamic customer care focus
- Physix Gear Sport prides itself on offering this exclusive product for all your foot care and orthotic needs
Review this product
31 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I should note that although they are very, very slim (especially compared to similar products), they do not fit in all my shoes (but fit most, especially the sports ones) but that's not a problem of the product. If these insoles don't fit that you won't have much like with competitors.
I personally like the rigidity of the insoles. Would purchase again.
The arch support is incredibly tall, stiff and rigid, which is exactly what I was after.
Some people would say these inserts are too 'unforgiving', but it works well for me. I like the support.
Not to say they aren't comfortable, just expect stiffness. There's next to no cushioning, that wouldn't work for everyone; but it's what I wanted.
I can wear these for 8 hour on my feet shifts at work and experience only a fraction of pain that I would otherwise experience.
I personally prefer insoles with firmer arch support and deeper level of cushioning at this stage. This may be due to the fact that PF has made my foot sore resulting in needing better cushioning to minimise pain. The current insoles may work a treat when my discomfort has subsided.
1 month later
Insoles are working extremely well now that my initial pain has subsided. What I love about these insoles is that the foam towards the front is not very thick which means a more comfortable fit in tighter fitting shoes. Great buy.