Physix Gear Compression Socks for Men & Women (20-30 mmHg) Best Graduated Athletic Fit for Running, Nurses, Shin Splints, Flight Travel & Maternity Pregnancy - Boost Stamina, Circulation & Recovery
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS – Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched with Anti-Bacterial Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights. The Perfect Work, Cycling, or Ski Socks. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your blood circulating in style! Great for relief of varicose veins, Calf Compression or other leg swelling issues. Use it every day night or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery & Fits well unlike other Dr. prescribed Stiff varieties. The compression & support is perfectly located on Heel Foot Calves and the toe area wont squeeze your aching toe joints. Instant comfort support. Moisture wicking properties rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Fall in love with your new Stamina socks easy to pull on. and they breath! Use in extremely hot weather crossfit through mud water wall/crawl/rope climbs and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE – An Excellent compression hose very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. Washable designed with Quality Lycra Fabric built for durability. Customers agree the comfort is amazing. Use them on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6 mile walk Your durable 20 - 30 mmHg sleeves work with your routine. Feel the shock absorption effect instantly that really helps reduce fatigue and swelling in your lower leg.
- GET READY. TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! – We cut no corner in our product and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around or your MONEY BACK! Add your Stamina Compression Socks to your Cart and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE BEST COMPRESSION SOCKS FINALLY OVER!
GET YOUR STAMINA COMPRESSION SOCKS from Physix Gear Sport- Do you spend all day on your feet, and the result is swollen ankles and fatigue?
-Suffer from Aching and Heavy feeling in Legs, Foot Pain, Shin Splints, Varicose Veins, or Plantar Fasciitis?
-Want to prevent blood clots, especially after surgery or prevent injury when inactive?
INTRODUCING STAMINA COMPRESSION SOCKS BY PHYSIX GEAR TO THE RESCUE!-INSTANT RESULTS, Graduated Compression increases blood circulation which provides increased performance and faster recovery
-WONT SLIP DOWN LEGS, like other cheap Kinesiology tapes
-MOISTURE WICKING MATERIAL, designed breathability, sore muscles relief, reduce inflammation, and workout recovery
-PERFECT SOCKS FOR Nurses, Athletes, anyone looking for lower leg stamina and recovery!
-VERSITILE PERFORMANCE, For women and men, nurses and doctors, athletes and runners. Anyone on their feet all day
-ENHANCE PERFORMANCE, rehabilitate, supporting muscles for sporting events. The ultimate Results & recovery formula
-QUALITY, A blend of nylon fabric that will fight bacteria and moisture for maximum comfort.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE TODAY, SIT BACK AND PREPARE FOR QUALITY TO ARRIVE!Amazon Buyers Trust the Physix Gear Brand to be Quality Products
SO ORDER NOW!
AND WHEN YOU DO CONSIDER GETTING TWO, ONE FOR YOU AND ONE FOR YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND!
Review this product
48 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a fairly comprehensive review so bear with me.
Ill quickly go through some pros as the cons are quite lengthy.
- Very comfortable, the material while a pretty bad choice for compression socks, are soft and will keep you warm.
- Design is nice, and the markers on the heel and toe area help make sure your foot is perfectly alligned so you dont find yourself in any discomfort.
- Price is cheap, this is however also an indication of quality, and it may not be enough to warrant buying these socks for certain people.
Having gone through dozens of compression socks from dozens of brands, I can tell you without a doubt that a lack of proper fitting and measurement (and some more additional things ill get into further fown) ultimately are the biggest reasons compression socks arent as effective as they are supposed to be, and the manufacturer has made it impossible to get a correct fitting and therin lies Physix Gears biggest weakness.
By having only 3 sizes where many companies will offer 5 or 6, makes it so that compression levels will always be inaccurate. By having such a wide measurement range in each category, there will never be accurate enough compression. I purchased a small, which is supposed to fit into my leg size but I found these are barely a 15mmHg compression. I own several pairs including custom made 20-30mmHg socks and they are considerably tighter. Even other 15mmhg socks are tighter than these. Going through other reviews, people seem to have issues with them being considerably tight for larger sizes.. Which raises the issue that there are serious fitting issues in general. Thats something you just cannot be having with compression socks. This has been solved. Have more sizes.
Other brands, while more expensive offer sizes that will better tailor considerably closer to your measurements and offer truer advertised compression. I suspect they may know about this, their faq page says "Even though you may not feel it, our products are working to ensure you perform at your best and recover quickly."
THIS IS NOT TRUE. At all.
You should be be able to feel the compression EVEN MORE SO AND ESPECIALLY at 20-30mmHg which is supposed to be a moderate/firm compression and any medical practitioner will tell you this!
What further brings these down to a 2 star however are that the material used, while very soft and comfortable are probably not ideal for compression socks. They dont retain the elasticity and stretch out MUCH MORE easily than other brands from general use. After washes this worsens even more.. Upon purchase these socks got up to half an inch below me knee. After only a month of use, extreme care and only hand washes .. They now stretch 3 inches above my knee, and the compression has loosened considerably. The material holds onto sweat and odour quite considerably needing frequent washing, and this may okay in winter where they can help keep you warm but may be an issue in summer where they will allow for little airflow and make your legs very hot and sweaty.
I dont know if physix gear actually manufacture these socks or rebrand them as ive seen a few other socks both branded and unbranded with the same design. So additionally consider applying any of these reviews to any identical socks.
While these socks are cheap and comfy, you may want to consider spending a bit more on more well known brands. The material may not be as comfortable and warm. But you will get socks that will last longer, actually offer the right compression and benefits of it, and be more durable.
I started wearing these everywhere and they certainly helped with the pain, and I'm sure helped me recover quicker. I definetely recommend these compression socks. Thankyou for a wonderful product, I tell all my family about them, and I am back on track with my walking.
Iv never worn them b4 and didn’t no what to expect.
They r comfortable they do stay up and after a week of wearing them I feel my feet have improved, not so painful and definitely not so swollen.
They arrived within 4 days.
Happy returning customer!!