- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Physiology at a Glance Paperback – 9 March 2005
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, 9 March 2005||
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Wiley–Blackwell (9 March 2005)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 136 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1405113286
- ISBN-13 : 978-1405113281
- Dimensions : 22.23 x 0.69 x 27.81 cm
- Customer Reviews:
From the Back Cover
The book follows the easy–to–use At a Glance format of double page spreads composed of clear memorable diagrams that support accompanying key facts and essential information.
The content of the book is organised around body systems.
- Introduction to physiology
- The cardiovascular system
- The respiratory system
- The renal system
- The gut and metabolism
- Endocrinology and reproduction
- The sensory and motor systems
Physiology at a Glance is an essential resource for students, junior doctors and anyone following introductory physiology courses. This is an ideal text for thorough understanding of physiology and will be perfect for exam revision – fitting even the tightest of budgets!
About the Author
Rob Clarke (1956–2004) was Senior Lecturer in Animal Physiology at Nottingham University and had extensive experience of teaching Physiology to a wide range of biomedical students.
Roger Linden is Professor of Craniofacial Biology and Head of the Academic Department of Physiology in the School of Biomedical Sciences at King′s College London. He is qualified in both dental surgery and physiology and is involved in teaching and examining physiology and oral biology to medical, dental and biomedical students both in the UK and abroad.