This is a definite one to add to your collection if you're an avid martial artist. I think this line in the book sums it up nicely;
"Some people teach martial arts - how to kill, to hurt, how to control, how to kick and punch people - without teaching the philosophy of martial arts. Teaching you why you would fight, why you would hit another person and when someone might deserve to be hurt is very important".
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2008 KB
- Print Length: 154 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 064817199X
- Publisher: Longueville Media (11 March 2018)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BDGD7L6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 3 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #38,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)