|Package Dimensions||12.4 x 9.2 x 1.4 cm; 149 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||6 x 40mm|
|Item Weight||149 g|
6 x 40mm Screw, Flat Head, Phillips Slot, 304 Stainless Steel Self Tapping Wood Drywall Screws 25Pcs
|Price:||+ $8.41 Delivery|
- 【Size】-- Thread Diameter: 6mm/0.23"; Length: 40mm/1.57"; Head Diameter: 10mm/0.39"
- 【Sharp Point】-- Phillips drive flat head, made from steel, they're austenitic steel to resist corrosion in dry environments
- 【Standard Cross】-- Standard cross recess, even force is not easy to slip, more convenient to use, the surface is smooth, the cross groove deep tunnel, easy to tighten
- 【Durable and Sturdy】-- Countersunk head screw are made of high quality 304 stainless steel, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, super sturdy and easy to carry, hard texture, it has high temperature resistance, tighter seal, corrosion resistance, excellent of oxidation resistance, it can be stored for a long time in wet environment
- 【Wide Application】-- Widely used in hardware, doors and windows, furniture, office, etc, self-tapping screws are pointed, it can be used on the material to be fixed, by its own thread, the solid body will be tapped to the corresponding thread to make them closely match each other
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product Name: Flat Head Phillips Screw
Tip: Sharp Point
Thread Diameter: 6mm/0.23"
Head Diameter: 10mm/0.39"
Total Size: 40 x 10mm/ 1.57" x 0.39"
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Package Content: 25pcs of Flat Head Phillips Screws
This self-tapping screws are good fasteners for attaching metal hardware to wood because the full threaded handle provides good retention.
Made of 304 stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance to conventional plating.
Commonly used woodworking fasteners. They are primarily used to attach wood to wood and are known for their clamping force to strengthen joints. They are also used to connect hardware, hinges, locks and other items to the wood.