- Product Dimensions: 13 x 20 x 20 cm ; 540 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 662 g
- Item Model Number: HF3500/60
- ASIN: B00F0W1RIW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 September 2013
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
587 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #6 in Portable Clock Radios
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.62 delivery
Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation, White (HF3500/60)
- Clinically proven light therapy lamp and alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well being
- Only Philips wake up light alarm clocks are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed. Light intensity - 200 lux
- Natural light alarm clock for a more natural wake up. Lamp with natural light sunrise alarm improves your ability to function in the morning
- Tap-to-snooze alarm clock with speaker and beep function ensure you wake up on time. Use the light therapy lamp as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
- Natural light alarm clock comes with 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Philips Wake-up Light
Inspired by the naturally brightening light of the sunrise, the Philips HF3500 Wake-up Light gradually increases in brightness over a 30-minute period before your wakeup time, growing more intense until your room is filled with bright yellow light. This process of changing and increasing light stimulates your body to wake up naturally and comfortably. By the time light has filled the room, a gentle beep completes the wakeup experience, leaving you ready for the day ahead. Scientifically proven to be a more effective way of waking up, the Wake-up Light also leaves you more energized and in a better mood upon awakening.
Wake up with light, feeling more refreshed
Imagine waking up easily and naturally, without having to be jolted awake with the noise of an alarm clock. Philips Wake-up Lights are designed to do just that.
Philips Wake-up Light is ideal for anyone who finds it difficult to get up in the morning, especially in the dark winter months. Its gradual sunrise eases you awake, gently and naturally, just like a summer's dawn, and just in case, there's a back-up beeper. Wake-up feeling fresh and energetic - just as nature intended.
Philips HF3500 Wake-Up Light At-a-Glance
- Gradually increasing light offers a natural way to wake up
- Yellow light with 10 settings up to 200 lux
- Light simulation begins 30 minutes before alarm
- Backed by clinical research and proven to be effective
- Includes tap snooze control
Why choose a Philips Wake-up light:
- No replacement light bulb needed
- Cool to touch – safe for children
- No assembly, simply plug and go
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Pleasant, natural bird song alarm
- Sleek, modern design
How does the Philips Wake-up Light work?
Select the time you want to wake up, and let a gentle sunrise ease you into your day. 30 minutes before your chosen wake-up time, the light will come on, very gently at first, and getting gradually brighter and brighter. By the time the 30 minutes is up, you should be fully awake, gently and naturally. You can adjust the brightness to a level that suits you.
Inspired by nature's sunrise, light gradually increases within 30 minutes from dim yellow until your room is filled with bright yellow light. This process of increasing light intensity stimulates your body to wake up naturally. By the time light has filled the room your chosen natural sound completes the wake up experience, leaving you ready for the day ahead.
Tap snooze & Back up Beeper function
Gently tap the Wake-up Light anywhere, and it will set the snooze mode automatically. After nine minutes the sound will gently start playing again.
At the end of the sunrise simulation, when the light is at its brightest, a gentle beep will sound to complete the wake up experience and ensure you are awake. The sound gradually increases in volume within one and a half minutes.
Personalized light settings
The sensitivity to light differs per person. In general, when using a higher light intensity a person needs less time to become fully awake. The 10 light intensities of the Wake-up Light can be personalized and even be set up to 200 lux.
In addition to being a dawn simulator alarm clock, the Philips Wake-up Light can also be used as a bedside lamp, with a choice of 10 different light intensities.
|Philips Wake-Up Light HF3500||Philips Wake-Up Light, HF3505||Philips Wake-Up Light, HF3510||Philips Wake-Up Light With Colored Sunrise Simulation, HF3520|
|Product colors||White||White, Silver, Black||White||White|
|Sunrise simulation duration||30 min||30 min||Adjustable (20-40 min)||Adjustable (20-40 min)|
|Colors in sunrise simulation||Yellow||Yellow||Orange, Yellow||Red, Orange, Yellow|
|Maximum light intensity||200 lux||200 lux||300 lux||300 lux|
|Number of wake-up sounds||1||2||3||5|
|Number of alarms||1||1||1||1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aus buyers please note: you'll need to buy a travel adaptor for this to work in Australian power sockets, so make sure you get one that is compatible with the specs of the light.
No battery backup, so unplugging it immediately loses the current time.
The alarm sound itself is a mediocre beeping. I guess the reserve the nicer sounding alarms to get you to pay for the more expensive models. I'm happy enough with this one.
Like others have mentioned: includes a US power plug and no adapter. WTF amazon.com.au?
I couldn't validate if it was a genuine product with Philips as the hologram didn't have the appropriate security number so I'm not sure if this product is genuine or not. Appears to be the 2013 model.