- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 10 x 11 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: QP210/50
- ASIN: B01LZQA14L
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 901 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Philips One Blade Replacement Blade, Single Pack QP210/50
- Unique One Blade Technology
- Each blade lasts up to four months (Based on two full shaves per week. Actual results may vary)
- Fits on all One Blade handles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
OneBlade does not shave as close as a traditional blade - so your skin stays comfortable.
Each replaceable blade lasts up to 4 months*
*For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.
Unique OneBlade Technology
The Philips OneBlade has a revolutionary technology designed for men who wear facial styles and grow beards.
It can trim, edge and shave any length of hair. Its dual protection system – a glide coating combined with rounded tips – makes shaving easier on your skin. At the same time, its shaving technology features a fast-moving cutter (200x per second).
This unique combination gives you a shave that’s both efficient and comfortable – even on longer hairs.
- OneBlade's dual protection system gives a comfortable shave
- Glide coating smoothly glides along your skin
- Rounded polymer tips guide the hairs to be instantly cut
OneBlade follows the contours of your face allowing you to effectively and comfortably trim and shave all areas of your face.
Wet & Dry
OneBlade is water resistant, so it is easy to clean: just rinse it under the tap. You can also shave with or without foam - whichever you prefer.
The blades are designed for lasting performance. For optimal performance, you will only need to replace the blade every 4 months*. Replacement is easy and hassle-free.