|Item weight||5.35 Kilograms|
|Specific Uses For Product||<p>Design and finishing</p><p>Air quality sensor(s): Particle</p><p>Colour of the control panel: Black</p><p>Control panel type: Touch</p><p>Fan speed indicators: 1,2,3,-Turbo</p><p>Colour: White</p><p>Performance</p><p>Filters out PM2.5: 99%</p><p>CADR (cigarette smoke): 270 m3/h</p><p>Technical specifications</p><p>Cord length: 1.8m</p><p>Effective area: Up to 63m2</p><p>Frequency: 50Hz</p><p>Power: 50W</p><p>Sound level: 33dB(A)</p><p>Voltage: 220V</p><p>Weight and dimensions</p><p>Dimensions of product (LxWxH): 541 x 325 x 211 mm</p>|
|Warranty Description||2 year manufacturer|
Other Sellers on Amazon
And FREE delivery on eligible orders. See details and conditions
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Philips Air Purifier Series 1000 with VitaShield IPS Technology and Night Sensing Mode, White, AC1215/70
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$120.00 (34%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||32.5 x 54.1 x 21.1 centimetres|
|Item weight||5.35 Kilograms|
About this item
- Upgraded VItaShield IPS technology filters 20nm particles
- NanoProtect HEPA filter removes 99.97% 0.3μm particles
- Night Sensing mode for quiet operation
- CADR 270m3/h & 63 m2 Room Size
- Special auto-purification mode effectively removes pollution
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Philips Series 1000 Air purifier with night sensing mode is a new technology especially designed for your bedroom. Be reassured of constant air quality monitoring and clean air delivery while you sleep. It is quiet as a whisper to help you and your family sleep better.
From the manufacturer
Superior Purification that can be applied to max 63m2 room.
Night sensing mode
The air purifier rapidly prepares your bedroom air for sleep and constantly monitors your bedroom air quality, delivering clean air while you sleep.
Real-time air quality feedback
The colour ring on dashboard provides a clear view on air quality by 4-step colour, ranging from blue (good allergen lvl) to red (bad allergen lvl).
Healthy air protect
Healthy air protect alert for filter lifetime with accuracy - Lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter.
Certified or tested by ECARF and Airmid.
Special auto-purification mode effectively removes pollution through the smart air sensor by detecting PM2.5 levels and boosting air purifier’s speed.
Child lock prevents unintended changes in settings.
Touch UI with display.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- On the lowest air speed mode the unit is virtually silent.
- Assembling the unit is very easy. (5~ minutes to get up and going for the first time)
- The dust pre-filter is great, meaning your other filters last much longer than on some cheaper units.
- The colour changing lighting ring on the unit is a great indicator of air quality.
- Long lasting filters.
- Having a virtually silent Automatic mode; a more aggressive "Allergy" automatic mode which ramps fans up more, as well as being able to manually set the fan between modes 1,2,3 and Turbo. 1 and 2 being almost silent and very quiet, 3 and turbo being very loud.
- Night mode, the unit detects the light level and automatically turns all the lights on the machine off so you can sleep peacefully.
- This machine really cut down my allergies, no more waking up with blocked sinuses!
- Simply using the unit, it's very much a "set and forget" type of machine.
- The rated 270m3 room size rating; putting this in a room that's slightly smaller than that (265m3) means the unit has to run in turbo mode all the time just to keep the air quality on anything other than red (which is the lowest quality of air according to the manual).
If you have a room that's 240m3~ or less this will work very well, but if you have a room that's bigger than that, you probably want to buy the next model up; unless you can deal with something that sounds like a hairdryer and a vacuum cleaner turned on together.
- Not exactly a con but the unit is quite large in physical size, much more so than I expected when ordering.
- The power cord could be slightly longer (1.8m), but that's really just nit picking.
The got to work and automatically adjust themselves. After three days of working they settled down and I did a deep clean dusting which set them off again. After that another three days and they barely activate now, but if I come in with dusty clothes I notice they almost immediately go to work until the air is clean again. I now learned to take off my dusty clothes at the door.
After the first two weeks they stopped working until I cleaned the prefilters which had become very dusty, I vacuumed them off with a Dyson, and reset the machines and they have been working perfectly since.
At night they automatically go quiet and you cant hear them.
To be honest, these have improved the quality of my life.
We were so happy with this device we bought another one for our room.
The device can be noisy when you put it on anything higher than first setting. However, if I put it on first setting then it's whisper quiet.
The device is sensitive. I have put it in our family room (about 6.5 meters x 4 meters) with a door that opens to our deck, as well as adjacent/open to the kitchen. When we start cooking, within 1-2 mins the device will go on turbo fan (I put it in auto mode). So it does know about high fumes.
Also, it's effective. We have a timber deck and it requires staining with oil every year. We stained it last week, the smell of paint was all over the family room and the purifier started to go turbo as soon as I started it, and within 1.5 hours the smell was gone, the purifier did not go back to normal (first setting) until approx after 4 hours I started it, but the results are very good. I don't smell of paint anymore in the room.
As for longevity of the filters. So far, I have been cleaning the outer washable filter every month. I have yet to replace the other 2 filters (active carbon and the hepa filter). I do take the existing ones out and dust wipe them, but after 6 months they are still going strong.
So far very happy with this thing.
We have it in our bedroom mainly. When our slow combustion fire is on we take it down to that area and it removes any escaped soot etc.