Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.72 delivery
Philips Hue Smart Wireless Dimmer Switch with Remote, Installation-Free, Exclusive for Philips Hue Smart LED Light Bulbs
- Quickly dim or brighten up to 10 of your room lights for games, parties, and movies from the comfort of your couch or bed.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this battery-powered dimmer with remote smoothly and wirelessly adjusts your lights' intensity without any added installation.
- Easily mount the Hue Dimmer Switch anywhere with adhesive tape provided and control using the remote or the Philips Hue App with the Philips Hue Bridge.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. Each kit includes one Hue Dimmer Switch with wall plate and remote, a CR2450 battery, manual, and two-year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambiance for any moment. Meet one of the world's most connected lights.
Control your lights anywhere in your house
Enrich your system with the Philips Hue dimmer switch and enjoy smooth wireless dimming. The switch works as a normal wall switch and dimmer. Place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
- Battery-operated dimmer switch - no wires
- On/off and dimming functionality
- Control up to 10 lights with one standalone switch; reach: 12 meter
- Place it where it matters with the adhesive tape or screws (incl.)
- Use as a remote thanks to magnetic backplate
- Link to the bridge for further configuration options
Dim your Philips Hue lights
Using the Philips Hue dimmer switch, you can smoothly dim your favorite light setting up and down.
Place it where it matters
The Philips Hue dimmer switch works as a normal wall switch and dimmer. You can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
Use as a remote control
Pick up the remote and use it wherever you want for your comfort. The control unit of the switch is magnetic and can be removed from the base plate.
Switch between scenes
You can configure the on-button via the Philips Hue app to switch between your favorite 4 scenes. It's all up to you.
Configure the switch through the Philips Hue app
Add the switch into the Philips Hue app to set it up.
Configure the switch
Place it where it matters
Control your lights
|Philips Hue Dimmer Switch||Philips Hue Motion Sensor||Philips Hue Tap Switch|
|Battery||CR2450 battery (incl.)||2 AAA batteries (incl)||Kinetic energy - no batteries|
|Place it anywhere||Yes, with screws, adhesive tape (incl.) or magnetic base||Yes, with screws and magnetic base (incl.)||Yes, with screws or adhesive tape (incl.)|
|Use as a remote||Yes||Automatic registration||Yes|
|Number of buttons||4||Not Applicable||4|
|Philips Hue Bridge Required||No||Yes. sold with Philips Hue starter kit or separately||Yes, sold with Philips Hue starter kit or separately|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only problem is it doesn't always work and need to press the buttons multiple times. Could be related to distance between the switches and the Hub or lights.