Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.39 delivery
Philips Hue White Edison Screw (E27) Two-Bulb A60 Starter Kit (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Enhance your home with soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your lights to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away.
- With everything you need to get started, this easy-to-use kit comes with two A60 LED smart bulbs, able to fit standard table lamps and the Philips Hue Bridge that can control up to 50 lights.
- Install the LED lights as you would install ordinary bulbs and pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Philips Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambience for any moment. Meet the world's most connected light.
Automate your lights for easy control and comfort
Control your Philips Hue white lights from anywhere in the world, as long as you have internet. Or automate your lights to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not. Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit and Google Assistant.
- Alexa, turn on the lights
- Alexa, turn on living room
- Alexa, dim the lights to 50%
- Alexa, turn off the lights
Smart control, home and away
With the Philips Hue iOS and Android apps you can control your lights remotely wherever you are. Check if you have forgotten to switch your lights off before you left your home, and switch them on if you are working late.
Set timers for your convenience
Philips Hue can make it seem like you're home when you're not, using the Philips Hue app. Set the lights to come on at a pre-set time or set rooms to light up at different times. Or let the lights turn off gradually in the night, so you never have to worry whether you've left any lights on.
Installation free dimming
Experience guaranteed smooth dimming with Philips Hue. Not too bright. Not too dark. Just right. No need for wires, an electrician or installation.
Control with your voice with Alexa
Philips Hue works with Amazon Alexa to allow you to control your lights with your voice. Turn your lights on and off. Dim to the desired brightness for a perfect ambiance. All without lifting a finger.
Power your light sources
If you have a starter kit, screw the bulbs into your existing light fittings and turn on your wall light switches. For other Philips Hue lights, such as Philips Hue lightstrip plus, you only have to plug them in and power them. Simple.
Power your light sources
Set up your bridge
Download the Philips Hue app
Connect to Amazon Alexa
|White and colour ambiance starter kit E27||White ambiance starter kit E27||White starter kit E27||White Wireless Dimming Kit E27|
|Number of Bulbs||3||2||2||1|
|Color Output||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||Warm White to Cool Daylight (2200 K - 6500K)||Warm White light (2700 K)||Warm White light (2700 K)|
|Lumen Output||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen||806 lumen|
|Wattage||10W||9.5 W||9 W||9 W|
|Alexa Compatible Devices||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod|