Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.50 delivery
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light - One Metre Extension (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light. Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences.
- Extend your Philips Hue LightStrip Plus (sold separately) up to 10 metres by adding this and additional 1 metre extensions to cover larger surfaces and enable wider applications.
- The LightStrip Plus Extension is perfect under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks.
- Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambience for any moment. Meet the world's most connected light.
Limitless possibilities for extraordinary experiences
Add a LightStrip Plus to your Philips Hue system and create an immersive experience under bars or cabinets and behind entertainment systems. Lightstrip Plus gives the flexibility to bend, cut and extend for the application of your choice.
- Wirelessly controllable LED lightstrip 1 meter extension
- White (2200 - 6500K) and colored light
- Dimmable, 20000 hours of lifetime
- High light output, up to 1600 lumen
- Extend up to 10 meter; cut every 33 cm
- Requires a Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus 2m (not incl.) and a bridge (not incl.)
Extend your Lightstrip Plus
Extend your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus with these 1 meter extensions to cover larger surfaces and enable wider applications.
Extendible up to 10 meters
Extend your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus up to 10 meters by adding 1 meter extensions to cover larger surfaces and enable wider applications. From bright cove lighting to ambient navigation light in your hallway or stairs, anything is possible.
Ultimate flexibility: shape, bend and extend
Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus is the most flexible light source imaginable. You can shape the strip in nearly any form and use the adhesive tape on the back to attach it to any solid surface. If needed, you can cut your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus to size at the scissor markings.
Requires a Philips Lightstrip Plus and a Philips Hue bridge
This product can only be used to extend a Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus and needs to be connected to the Philips Hue bridge.
Connect to your Lightstrip Plus
Connect to your Lightstrip Plus to extend.
Connect to Lightstrip Plus
Attach strip and press surface
Cut off excess parts
|Lightstrip Plus 2 meter||Lightstrip Plus extension 1 meter||HueGo|
|Number of Bulbs||1 Lightstrip Plus (2 meter) with plug||1 Lightstrip Plus extension (1 meter) with plug||1|
|Color Output||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200K - 6500K)|
|Lumen Output||1600 lumen||1600 lumen||300 lumen|
|Alexa Compatible Devices||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You should be aware of one thing though. When you add extensions to a lightstrip it will not deliver more power to the light strip. The overall light output from the entire light strip will remain relatively constant (no matter how long so about 1600 lumens). That means that the brightness of the 2m hue light strip will be lower when extended (adding 2m will mean that it's 1600 lumens over 4m instead of 1600 over 2m). So you should consider doing this for mood lighting or if you would never usually run it at full output. If you require more light in an area you are better off purchasing a second hue light strip.
This has made a concealed instalment that much harder.
Otherwise the lights are perfect!