Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.50 delivery
Philips Hue LightStrip Plus Dimmable LED Smart Light - Two Metre (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Take control of your home lighting wirelessly, with a smart device. Set your lights to power on with the morning sun, gently waking you, or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home.
- Transform your living room, bedroom, kitchen and other rooms with millions of colors and shades of white light. Sync to games, music, and movies for enhanced experiences.
- Install the flexible LightStrip Plus under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks. IP code : protection against objects bigger than 12.5 mm
- Connect it to a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to control your lighting. Light the entire home with versatile accessories (sold separately) such as Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambience for any moment. Meet the world's most connected light.
Limitless possibilities for extraordinary experiences
Add a LightStrip Plus to your Philips Hue system and create an immersive experience under bars or cabinets and behind entertainment systems. Lightstrip Plus gives the flexibility to bend, cut and extend for the application of your choice.
- Wirelessly controllable LED lightstrip (2 meter)
- White (2200 - 6500K) and colored light
- Dimmable, 20000 hours of lifetime
- High light output, up to 1600 lumen
- Extendible up to 10 meter; can be cut every 33 cm
- Requires a Philips Hue bridge (excl.)
- Play with color, sync with music, TV and games
Extend your Lightstrip Plus
Extend your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus up to 10 meters by adding 1 meter extensions to cover larger surfaces and enable wider applications. From bright cove lighting to ambient navigation light in your hallway or stairs, anything is possible.
High light output: 1600 lumen
With a high output of 1600 lumen and light coverage over its total length, the Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus gives enough light to be used both as a decorative and functional light source.
Ultimate flexibility: shape, bend and extend
Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus is the most flexible light source imaginable. You can shape the strip in nearly any form and use the adhesive tape on the back to attach it to any solid surface. If needed, you can cut your Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus to size at the scissor markings.
Requires a Philips Hue bridge
This product requires a connection to the Philips Hue bridge. Once connected to the bridge, you can play with colors and sync the lights with music and movies. It even helps you to wake up or to create ambiance. On top it enables smart control and you can set timers for convenience.
Attach the strip and press onto the surface
Peel the tape on the backside of the strip, and attach it onto the surface.
Attach strip and press surface
Extend if needed
Cut off excess parts
|Lightstrip Plus 2 meter||Lightstrip Plus extension 1 meter||HueGo|
|Number of Bulbs||1 Lightstrip Plus (2 meter) with plug||1 Lightstrip Plus extension (1 meter) with plug||1|
|Color Output||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200 K - 6500K)||16 million colors and shades of white light (2200K - 6500K)|
|Lumen Output||1600 lumen||1600 lumen||300 lumen|
|Alexa Compatible Devices||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod||Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomePod|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 25 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also have a lightstrip in my bedroom, it runs vertically along the edge of my built-in wardrobe (where the wardrobe meets the wall), to illuminate a dark corner.
My only regret is that I didn't buy diffusers for my lightstrips. As for a bridge - we already had one because of our hue lightbulbs & lamps.
I have over 50 Wifi connected smart devices at home and overall Phillip devices are quite robust. It works great with Alexa but you must have a Phillips Hue to control it. It will not work standalone.