Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $6.75 delivery
Philips Hue Smart Wireless Motion Sensor, Installation-Free, Exclusive for Philips Hue Lights (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Light up a room simply by walking in and control the intensity by the time of day, such as a gentle, warm nightlight to help you navigate your home at night.
- Battery powered, wireless, and installation free, this Hue Motion Sensor requires the Hue Bridge (sold separately) to work, connecting to your Hue system with control via the Philips Hue App.
- Place it anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. Each kit includes one Hue Motion Sensor with two AAA alkaline batteries, a magnet, screws, a manual, and a two-year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Philips Hue Wireless Motion Sensor.
Light your home smarter
Make light do more for you. Hue is your personal wireless lighting system that lets you easily control your light from your device, creating the right ambience for any moment. Meet the world's most connected lights.
Automatically switches lights for your convenience
Control your lights automatically by adding a Philips Hue motion sensor to your Philips Hue system. You can place the sensor anywhere in your home as it is battery powered and completely wireless. Simply walk by to trigger your lights.
- No wires - battery powered
- Turns lights on when motion is detected
- Place it any way you like thanks to the magnetic base
- Reacts extremely fast (< 0.5 s), reach: 5 meter
- Integrated daylight sensor
- Configure the sensor with the Philips Hue app
- Requires a Philips Hue bridge
Turn your Hue lights on and off automatically
Connect the motion sensor to your bridge via the Philips Hue app, and it will automatically turn on your Philips Hue lights when you enter a room. Choose in the app which scene or light setting should be triggered when motion is detected. The lights will turn off when motion is no longer detected.
Day and night setting
It's possible to set different light settings for day and night. During the day, the sensor can trigger crisp white light to help you see better. At night, it can turn on a gentle night light when you get out of bed. Just enough to help you navigate in the dark, without waking up others.
Integrated daylight sensor
Your lights only turn on when needed. You can easily change the light sensitivity in the Philips Hue app, so the sensor only triggers when you need that bit of extra light. When no more motion is detected, the lights dim down before they automatically switch off after a selected time.
Place it where it matters
The motion sensor is battery powered, wireless and easy to install. Simply put it on a shelf or mount it to a wall or ceiling using the screws. You can even attach it to metal surfaces with the included magnet. Easily adjust the detection angle by adjusting the sensor in the right direction.
Configure the sensor through the Philips Hue app
Add the motion sensor into the Philips Hue app to set it up
Configure the sensor
Place it where it matters
Personalize the settings
|Hue Tap Switch||Hue Dimmer Switch||Hue Motion Sensor||Hue Bridge|
|Battery||Kinetic energy - no batteries||CR2450 battery (incl.)||2 AAA batteries (incl)||No batteries|
|Place anywhere||Yes, with screws or adhesive tape (incl.)||Yes, with screws, adhesive tape (incl.) or magnetic base||Yes, with screws and magnetic base (incl.)||Yes, anywhere close to a power socket|
|Use as remote||Yes||yes||N/A||N/A|
|IP rating||IP 20||IP 21||IP42||IP 20|
|Number of buttons||4||4||N/A||1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 31 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lights on my stairs and in the entrance now turn on automatically. No more fumbling for light switches in the dark while carrying bags. But didn't have to pay an electrician $$$ to install, just stuck one of these to the nearby wall using the magnetic attachment.
Also works great in the Elgato Eve app and Apple Home app.
An interesting surprise was the strength of the magnetic mount that is included with the sensor. I seem to have some metal in my walls and the magnet is able to hold the sensor up without needing to use the screw. I have had the sensor hanging like this for a 3 weeks now without any issue. Pleasantly surprised!