Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance Lily Outdoor Extension LED Intergrated 8W, Anthracite, IP65
- Add color to your garden: Highlight the beauty of your garden or use when entertaining or relaxing, Play with 16 million colors using the Philips Hue app
- Weatherproof lighting: This Philips Hue outdoor lamp is specially designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance
- Smart control - home or away: Experience the comfort of your lights turning on automatically when you arrive and turning off when you leave Philips Hue app helps you control your lights your way with geolocation control or with timers and light schedules
- Philips Hue Bridge required for Smart Control: Connect your Philips Hue lights with the Bridge to control your lights from your smart phone or tablet via the Philips Hue app
- Voice Control: You can control your outdoor lights with our indoor remote control options such as the Philips Hue app or using your voice (Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit or Google Assistant)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
15 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do require a fair amount of effort to install. Plan in advance where they will go. While the cables are waterproof (and can be placed underground or in dirt/wet places) the connectors are IP67 not IP68 so while they can be subjected to rain they cannot be submerged in water so the connectors need to be above ground.
The result will be a lot of light and color making your garden (potentially) a lot more inviting and beautiful. Note that this is for the extension unit you still need a base unit to supply power.